After School

your own words are thick

"Y/N, do you know the answer to the second question?"
"Eh, no not really."
"Haseul, I think you know your job at this point, please teach Y/N how."
"Of course, Mrs. Park."

"Really Y/N? This is easy."
"Okay Megamind, I am sorry that I am not as smart as you."
"Ey! I know you can do it. But you're just not concentrating! What's going on?"
"Nothing."
"Y/N!"
"Just some friendship problem, nothing dramatic. Now please teach me."
"Okay then focus more."

-

It's lunchtime, Yeojin, Haseul, Jihan, and I sit at one table.
"So just 5 days, left till they come over, right?"
"Yup."
"Are you nervous?"
"Yeah, a little."
"Did Yoohyeon handle everything with her parents?"
"Yeah she did, everything is ready."
"Who's sleeping there?"
"Well, obviously Mingi, Monday, Felix, Olivia, Mina, Ni-ki, and Yoohyeon. Then one of Mingi's friends, Hongjoong, Mina's friends Chaeyoung and Sana, Olivia's friends KimLip, Yves, and JinSoul, Ni-ki's friend Jay, Yoohyeon's friend Jiu and Felix's friend Chris."
"HOW BIG IS THE HOUSE?"
"Yeah, you're 17 people sleeping there!"
"All of their friends are just gonna stay for a couple of days. But yeah, the house or more like the mansion is huuuge."
"And we can come whenever you want?"
"Yup, whenever you like. And obviously, you and more are invited for the big party the first day everyone arrives."
"Amazing."
"I am very excited to meet everyone."

-

School is over and I am on my way to our training room.
"Hello, coach."
"Hello Y/N, good to see you."

I sit down next to Jisung and Seola.

"Okay, good to see you all healthy and ready to start with our training. Some of you already started a week ago with some dances. But now that we're complete we can start with a dance that includes everyone. Are you ready?"
"Yes~"
"C'mon guys a little more energy!"
"YEES~"
"That's what I like to hear!"
"Let's vote for the first dance. Up for decision are: Hit by Seventeen, Kick it by NCT 127, and First by Everglow."

Damn those are some hard but cool choreographies.
I think I will vote for Hit tho, that was always a hype song I love to listen to.

"The most votes has.... Hit by Seventeen!"

And every minute after this was pure stress. We're only 1 hour in and I already sweat as I've been in the sun for 6 hours straight.

Gooood~ I am so exhausted.

"Good job guys, one last time, please. LET'S GO!"

NOOOOO.