Arcade

Hyeju and I walk next to each other.

Then I noticed her hand shifting, and she puts it right into the pocket of my jacket where my hand already is.

Her fingers are a little cold, so I wrap my hand around them to warm her.

Today is a pretty windy and cold day for summer. Lucky we spend the rest of the day inside.

We arrived at the arcade and go inside, not many people are here at this time. This means we probably never have to wait for anything, perfect.

"So who is ready for a round of Mario Kart?"

Felix asks. Yoohyeon and I raise our arms.

The other (Haseul, Seola, Mingi, and Hyeju) move over to the retro arcade machines.

"Whoever wins gets ice cream from the losers!"

"Deal"

-

-

liked by sharonlol, nikiindahouse, choisoobin and 6,749 others

felixleehere guess who had to buy me ice cream, cause they're bad at games?

justy/n f u Felix, I want a rematch! >:(

After that absolute unfair round, we checked the sports games they had here.

And there I proved that I'm not that bad like he made me look.

This "basketball throw game". HA! I won.

The motorcycle race game. Yup, I won again.

Super Smash Bros. Guess... I WON >:D

All I needed was just a warm-up and now no one can beat me.

We moved over to the rest of the group.

"Any idea to get Y/N fall from her high ego?"

"Why? Is she winning against you?"

"Yes, not sure how."

"How about a round of classic battle royal?"

"Are you referring to Pubg?"

"Yup, Hyeju and Mingi are glued to their screens. I bet they will be the challenge you need Y/N."

"I'm interested."

"Tho there is a twist."

"And that is?"

"They're playing mobile, the Computer section is work in progress here. But there have gaming phones here."

"I haven't played any mobile games for years."

I look over the phone area. Mingi and Hyeju are almost finished with their round, I wonder if they win.