a little nervous?

liked by justy/n, felixleehere, nikiindahouse and 2,603 others

m0nd4y I think I've never been more excited in my life than now!

sharonlol can't wait to finally hug you! So excited!! <3

dr3amcatch3r such a beautiful queen! :o

justy/n I can't wait! <3

------

Tomorrow is THE day, tomorrow they're all gonna met for the first time in person. All of them are super excited, but also extremely nervous. They do know how everyone looks, but it's still a completely different experience to meet in person.

-----

Y/N's POV

your words are thick

"Honey, can you please sit still."

"Sorry, mum."

"Nervous?"

"Yup... what if something doesn't work out?"

"Honey, you guys planned this for months. You even made tons of lists, just to make sure you have enough food, drinks, space, games, and whatnot."

"Everything is gonna work out and you'll have a lot of fun."

We ate the dinner in silence my parents made, they're really good chefs tbh.

"By the way Y/N, Seola was here yesterday and dropped by one of your sweaters."

"Oh really? Why didn't she come up to my room?"

"She seemed like she was in a rush and I think you were in the showers that moment."

"Seola is a very nice girl..."

Oh god, dad please don't.

"and you seem like very close friends, I wonder if-"

"No."

"Oh okay then, if you say so."

"Love, leave her alone. Love isn't that easy, and just cause two people are very close doesn't mean there's more."

"Yeah Yeah, I understand. I'm just curious and I just want that our daughter will get treated right, by the right person."

"Our daughters will decide what's good for her and if she needs help she will come to us."

"Of course."

"You guys finished?"

"Is there no one you like right now?"

"I don't know."

"That's not a No."

"I just don't know yet."

"Can we help you with that?"

"How are you supposed to help me?"

"Mhh, are unsure about feelings for one person, or can't you decide yet who you like more between two persons?"

I sigh

It's almost like both things fit...

"By your reaction, it tends more to the second option. Is Seola one of the persons."

"How-"

"I just have a feeling, not like you."

"Yooo, what the heck. I am in a very stressful situation and you make fun of me."

"It was funny tho."

"And of course you both are teaming up."

They can't stop giggling...

"Y/N hey, I know it's hard right now. But in the near future, you will realize who the right one is. Maybe your friends, which will come to town, can help you with it."

Yeah maybe.

I help my parents clean the dinner table and our plates.

Since school is finally over, I have time to relax.

*Ding*

Mh?

A new discord friend request?

jo has-

Haseul?!

TF?

"Haseul, that's you?"

"Hey Y/N, yup the one and only :)"

"Since when do you use Discord?!"

"Soobin showed me two days ago, I see yall always talking about it."

"That's cool :D"

"Maybe you can play with us soon."

"I already played Sims 4 these days. For the shooters you play, I'm not ready yet."

"That's fine, we will help you. We can start when the others come over"

*Ding*

Oh another message

"Hey Y/N, just want to text you one last time before we see us tomorrow, still sounds so unbelievable."

"Hyejoo, u can't believe how excited I am."

"I wanted to ask you something, I know tomorrow is gonna be chaotic. I hope this is not too much to ask, but I would like to have some time with you alone. I want to take you to a special restaurant and just spend time with you, just you."

"That isn't too much to ask and I am sure the others won't care if we are gone for a couple of hours."

"I hope that doesn't sound egoistic"

"No it doesn't, I would love to spend with you."

"I'm happy to hear that, thank you."

"No need to thank me for that, we're friends after all."

"Yeah... Good Night Y/N, sleep well and I Love You."

"ily 2 <3 Sweet Dreams^^"

--------------------
Hey, the author here! I just want to say sorry, that the chapters take some time to upload, even tho they're not that long. It just takes some time for me to come up with something to keep the story interesting. I will try my best to upload the next chapter faster and maybe either make it longer or cut it into parts. I hope you are excited for the upcoming chapters, now that they gonna meet :D