Sleepover Pt. 3

your own words are thick

"Ok, so the first task is an easy one. The first person, who the bottle lands on has to give the second person a massage for 2 rounds."
Haseul spins the bottle fast, it lands on Haseul herself.

"Really?!"
"Spin again now"
She spins again and it lands on Soobin.

"WOOOh nice" He wiggles his arms in joy
"I really need one right now, thank you Haseul."
"This will be the first and last time Soobin."
"Ah, stop complaining and start massaging."

"Yeojin you can read the next task and spin the bottle."
"Ok, so the task is: kiss your left neighbor's cheek."
Some of us raise our eyebrows in surprise.
She spins the bottle and it lands on Yoohyeon, oh which means she has to kiss my cheek.

"With pleasure, I will kiss Y/N."
"On the cheek!"
"Yeah Yeah"
"Aaah stop smirking so weird Yoohyeon"
"Yea or get yourself a room."

I close my eyes with a smile and wait for Yoohyeon to touch my cheek.
But before she kisses me I can feel her warm breath on my ear. She whispers something, but I can barely hear it.

Also, I can feel a glare from my right direction.

From this view Haseul, Yeojin, Jihan, and Soobin almost squeal and Jisung somehow can stop laughing his ass off, cause of the situation.

But Seola, she's weirdly quiet, I wonder what's on her mind.

"NEXT ONE."

We spin the bottle for many more rounds, Jisung had to act like an old man, Yeojin had to imitate a celebrity, I had to take two shots with Haseul, it was an ongoing list and one of the funniest times I had in my life.
But Haseul was right, the more we played the more "dirty" tasks came up...

"A classic one now, The first person has to kiss the second person."
Jihan spins and it lands on... me. Oh god, this going to be interesting.

"You know what, Y/N? I want you to spin for your own fate."
She hands me the bottle and I spin as hard as I can. I'm not sure, who I want the bottle to land on.

Seola. It landed on Seola.

I see all their eyes switching between her and me. I get so uncontrollably nervous.

"I hope that's cool for you Y/N."
"That's part of the game, I knew what I get myself into."

I do my best to play cool, I'm the first one who makes a move. I move over to her and lower myself so I am on her height.

Ok Y/N just to do it.

I reach for her chin with one hand and lean in, just an inch away from her face. I can feel her smile.

A second later our lips touch and we stay like that for 5 seconds, maybe longer I don't know, I lost myself in her.

We pull apart and suddenly I'm surrounded by screams and the others being not sure if their want to cringe or like it.

But she... she just slightly smiles at me.

A couple of rounds later everyone already forgot the kiss and we just keep on playing, talking, and drinking till all of us are tired and ready to go to sleep.

Falling asleep was easy, but I just can't get the fact out of my head that I forgot something.