Sleepover Pt. 1

your own words are thick

On my way to my class, I meet my best friend Haseul. We're friends since kindergarten, and we know almost everything about each other,  yeah.... everything besides this new feeling I have in my mind.

"Hey, Y/N how are you?"

"Actually pretty good, today is gonna be an easy and relaxing day. How about you?"

"I wish I could say the same thing about my day, I have two exams today. TWO! And after school I have training. Are you coming today too?"

"No, but tomorrow. Our coach wanted to try something new with me then."

"Oh okay, I will be looking forward to it."

The class was fun, surprisingly.

"Hey, Haseul! There you are, I've been looking for you for 10 minutes already."

"Sorry Sorry, I was talking to Yeojin. She needed some help. Also, I invited her to tonight's sleepover, hope that's okay with you."

"Yeah no problem, she's cool."

"Nice, did you invite Yoohyeon too? "

"Yes, and she will come. I haven't seen her for a month, so I am really excited to see her"

After lunch, we both went back to our classes and went home.

*ding*

"Oh, a text from Hyejoo..."

"Hey Y/N! I think by this time you're back home, right?"

"Yes, I am."

"So, do you wanna play some Valorant with me?"

"Not sure if I have the time, I need to work on my homework and after that prepare for tonight's sleepover, sorry :( <3"

"np, as long as we can talk/text later, I am fine^^' "

"We will! See ya later then."

"Byeee"

I really would like to play some games right now, but NO, I need to focus on school...

----

Cleaning the whole house was exhausting, but my parents told me so if I want my friends to come over.

I ordered the pizzas everyone wants, so they will arrive soon.

*Knock Knock*

I open the door for the first arrivals.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Hi, Yeojin it's been a while."

"Yea true, good to see you again."

I hug Yeojin and Haseul before I lead them to my living room.

"Just place your things by the stairs."

"Ey Y/N! You got a message on your phone."

"Oh, from who?"

"Eh... 'Dog Lover'?"

Both of them look at me confused, which makes me laugh.

"That's Yoohyeon"

Haseul makes an "Ah!" face and gives me my phone.

"I will be there in 15 minutes, can't wait to hug youuuu~"

cute

"She will be here in 15 minutes."

"Okay, Jihan, Jisung, Soobin, and Seola will be there by this time too."

Jihan and Soobin are in one of my classes, and I know Seola and Jisung from my dance class.

About 10 minutes later, the doorbell rings again. It's Soobin and Jihan.

"HEEY, I'm happy to see you both here. Come inside and place your things besides the stairs."

"Hi Y/N, we also brought some snacks with us."

"Nice, these can go in the kitchen. Do you guys want something to drink? And Soobin before you ask, yes we have alcohol. But at least wait till everybody arrives."

He finger-guns me and smirks in a funny way.

I give everyone something to drink and right as I finish the doorbell rings again. That must be Seola and Jisung.

I open the door and Seola basically jumps in my arms.

"We haven't seen us in like one day, I was on the edge without you babe."

"Yo, This isn't just a sleepover between you two! And now go away, I want to greet her too!"

Seola sticks out her tongue at Jisung.

I like the chemistry between me and Seola, many people already thought we're a couple. But I like how we act together.

Just as I wanted to close the door, I see a car pulling up in front of my house and a young girl with silver hair steps out. YOOHYEON!!!!

I run up to her and give her a tight hug.

"Wow Y/N, each time I see you, you get prettier and prettier."

"Stop, but you don't look bad yourself"

I hit her shoulder and hug her again, I'm so happy to see her.

Now that we're complete the sleepover can finally start...