the date

"Hey Y/N, before you leave can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Sure, Yves."

"I just want to make sure, you know what this is and realize that this is important to Hyeju."

"I figured that out, yes."

"And I don't want you to give her hope if there is none."

"Why would I-"

"I'm serious, don't play with her. Don't make her feel like you see her the same way if you don't."

"What do you mean?"

"Y/N, you're a smart girl. You know that she has feelings for you."

"Just be honest to her, okay? That's all I'm asking for."

"I will trust me."

"Good, then have fun."

--

Mingi and Monday came up with a game they will play while we're gone and Jiu and Yoohyeon will work on dinner later.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

She hands me her hand. I accept, and we walk hand in hand to our destination, which I'm still not aware of.

Olivia's POV

her words are thick

I hope she doesn't notice my sweaty hands nor my pulse.

Walking like that with her and seeing her in this casual yet pretty outfit, makes me wanna dream that this will be the future. I just realize our outfits fit very well, we look like real girlfriends.

 I just realize our outfits fit very well, we look like real girlfriends

"So, how did you and your friends meet?"

"Yves and I know us since kindergarten, Lippie and Jinsoul met us later in school. Since then we're very close. Oh, Lippie is Jungeun by the way."

"Am I the only one who senses some sexual tension between Jinsoul and Jungeun?"

"No, not really. To be honest they're an on-off thing, not sure what the status is now."

"I talked with Haseul earlier, she's really cool and super nice. I'm glad you have her as a friend."

"Me too, not sure what I would do without her. And I'm glad you get along too."

"Oh, we're here."

"Wait. Did you-"

"Yes, you told me about this place so often and lately you never had a chance to come here. So I figured this would be a great place to go to."

"It is, oh my god thank you!"

We go to the receptionist and they show us our table. It's in a quiet corner in the back, very cozy.