Sleepover Pt. 2

your words are thick

All of us got comfy on the couch and we decided to watch our favorite YouTubers while eating our pizzas.

I sit next to Yoohyeon and Seola.

"Damn, Y/N you got girls left and right. Not even Soobin as this many girls, oh wait yeah he never had ANY."

"WHAT THE FUCK JISUNG"

None of us can stop laughing, besides Soobin himself of course.

"Why you gotta expose me even like that!"

Jisung blows him a kiss, but Soobin just flips him off... ah~ how I love these two.

"Now stop being jealous and watch the video."

We finished our pizzas and I put the leftovers in the fridge. So we can eat them tomorrow.

I return to the couch, the moment I sit down, both Seola and Yoohyeon come close to me and cuddle with my arms. I must be really lucky, just like Jisung said, but I rather do this with someone else...

I shrug my thought off and continue watching our videos

"Okay guys, why don't we play a game to spice things up."

"You got an idea?"

"Of course, how about Truth or Drink?"

"What's wrong with Truth or Dare?

"Cause first we wanna focus about the tea and some dirty secrets and later we can use those to play Spin The Bottle."

"Sounds like fun and interesting."

"Yeah, I think so too."

"Everyone okay with that?"

We agree and get some drinks, cause that's the point of the game: You don't want to answer? Drink alcohol!

"Alright, since you came up with the idea Haseul, you start."

"Mhh Okay... Should I ask a question for everyone or just one person?"

"Maybe to warm us up, first for everyone."

"Yeah, and how about everyone has three questions, which you can ask someone specific. To make it more interesting."

"Sounds horrible, I'm in."

"So everyone, I make it easy, since I wanna make sure this is a safe place, oh and everything we say stays between us. Did you ever fantasied, kissed, or more with the same sex.

"You know, technically this question is unfair, cause if someone drinks it's pretty obvious what the answer is."

"Oh come on, stop playing the smart person and answer the goddamn question."

Everyone answers with yes, besides Soobin and Yeojin. Interesting...

"Jisung wow, I didn't know you have something for guys."

"Me neither, but then I met this new guy in our dance class, and well he is... very cute."

"Wait guys, can we not ignore that Jihan said yes too!"

"She's also the youngest out of us and already thinking about love."

"And? I am still old enough to have feelings like this. Girls are pretty, okay! How can I not like them"

"Let me hug you, I am proud of you." I know we are all friends, but it's still not always easy to come out.

"See guys, no need to feel weird in this group, just be honest especially if you need help."

"That sounds like a cue for a group hug!"

True words, so we spent some time in each other's arms.

"That was cute and all, but let's get back to the game. None of us sipped on their drinks yet."

"What an alcoholic..." Seola whisper and I seem to be the only one who heard it, cause I am the only of who giggles. Her smile back at me flusters me... weird

"I wanna go next."

"Sure Soobin."

"Okay, Yoohyeon is it true that you're in a relationship?"

Everyone looks confused at her. Wait I would know that, right?

Instead of answering, she drinks.

"Aha, interesting."

I give her a confused face. She just slightly smiles at me, like Soobin didn't just mention a relationship, like ???

"Y/N, Are you the best at games out of your group?"

"No Jihan, I am not."

"Fucking lie."

"What?"

"You are, or at least one of the best. Now drink, cause you're obviously are too humble. And alcohol helps with honesty."

"Fair point tho."

"And it's called TRUTH or Drink. So to make up for your lie, drink."

"You all really want to see me drunk.."

"YES" Everyone basically screams at me, I just shake my head and take a big sip of my drink.

Two hours later and everyone is a little drunk, I mean Seola is... well, a little drunker than the rest of us.

"It's time for SPIN THE BOTTLE" Jisung says in his weird announcer voice.

"Oh god, JIHUN STOP BEING SO LOUD."

"Wow, says the one who just screams herself." Like the kids they are, Jihan starts chasing Jisung.

"So who decides the tasks?"

"I found this website with a variety of tasks, from funny to sexy."

"Sounds great, so someone randomly chooses a task, then we spin the bottle once or twice, depends on how many people are required, and they have to do it, right?

"Yup."