Games & Kisses

Our first night together. Seeing seem all laughing and talking in one room right in front of me feels like a dream.

Seeing my closest friends IRL is something I could only dream of, but now it's reality. Life isn't always bad ig.

"Y/N stop daydreaming and come over here."

Felix shakes me out of my trance.

"Soobin wanted to play beer pong, with us."

"Of course he does."

And so the fun started.

We're in our second round of beer pong, my team won the first one btw.

But I think the other will have more chances now, cause Yoohyeon has almost zero alcohol tolerance, like really.

"Jiu can you take her."

"Of course."

Jiu takes her arm and guides her to one of the couches. Hopefully, she's not completely brainless and uses this to have some romantic time with Jiu.

So it's now 2vs3; Hongjoong and me against Soobin, Seola, and Felix.

Easy, right?

God, I don't want to throw up...

We take one drink after another, my vision and balance go more and more down the drain.

But the other struggle too, maybe we can still win.

"C'mon Soobin, I want to see more commitment!"

"Shut up and drink."

We have two more cups and they have four.

I'm so focused I didn't even realize that everyone is watching excited the game.

Even Hyeju, she's cheering for me with Haseul and Yeojin.

Okay, this is doable.

"Hongjoong you hit all your cups before, so these will be no problem, right?"

"Not at all."

He didn't only sound confident but also flip his ball smoothly right into a cup.

"YEEAS!"

"Now it's your turn Y/N."

"Yeah, you can do it Y/N."

Hyeju is directly behind me and massages my shoulder like a coach.

I really want to score, but I'm getting so nervous. Alcohol and gay panic ain't a good combination.

"Ey, this is unfair, stop helping."

Soobin's ego is starting to crack, cause he thinks we can actually win.

The drinking game master himself is panicking, very funny.

"Bro, we're one less?!"

Hyeju takes my right arm and guides it higher and in the right direction.

She does the whole movement for me, I only have to let loose of the ball.

Is this hot or is it just me?

C'mon, please...

FUCK YEAH

Everyone on our side starts clapping and cheering for us.

"Good job you two."

She still holds me with a little squeeze. She seems proud even tho she did all the work.