pinky promise

After more dancing and talking, I look at my phone, to see how late it is.

Midnight.

"Do you guys want to play spin the bottle before we end the night?"

"The last time we played it, it was really interesting."

"Maybe Y/N and Seola will kiss again."

"Dude Jisung."

I give him a judging look, he probably didn't realize by now that Hyeju and I are a thing.

"Anyway, who's playing?"

We end up being a decent-sized group.

"Okay, whoever the bottle lands on, has to tell us which person they think is the most attractive. After all, we met a lot of new people today."

Hongjoong, our gamemaster, spins the empty beer bottle.

Our lucky confesser is...

Haseul.

"K, Haseul tell us ur new lover."

"Shut up, you..."

Is she really gonna say a bad word?! Our precious and innocent Haseul?

He hit a nerve.

"Rules are Rules, so you better answer."

She hesitates, obviously thinking about whether she's going to be honest or not.

"You, Hongjoong. Out of the new people I got to know today, I think you're the best looking."

"Me? Well, Thank you. You also look very good, if I may say so."

"Thank you."

About 5 seconds awkward silence followed.

"Alright, so next one. The person has to tell us about their first kiss if that person never had one, no shame at all, they have to tell us about their first crush."

He spins again, it lands on one of Mina's friends.

"Sana, right? Tell us every detail!"

"Well, my first kiss was with a girl named Dahyun.

"Wait, the Dahyun in our class?"

"Yes Chaeyoung, it's been a while tho."

"So you never dated?"

"Unfortunately not."

"Are you still friends?"

"We haven't talked in a while."

"Do you still like her? I mean, I bet there was a reason you kissed her."

"I do, but I think it's probably too late, I had a chance, and I missed it."

"And how do you know that? You should call her now!"

"It's almost 1 am, I don't know if she's even awake."

"You will find out if you call her right now if she picks up, be honest about your feelings for her."

"You're sure that's a good idea?"

"You still like her, so that's the only thing you can do to know if you're still on the same page."

She gets up and moves to one of the empty rooms, I hope everything works out.

Rounds after rounds, everyone got to know each other more. We started to bond as a big friend group.

"For this round, we need two people. I bet you all know it: 5 minutes in heaven."

"I'm gonna spin once and then that person spins again for their own fate."

He spins the bottle really fast to make it even more thrilling.

"Oh-oh, it seems like Hyeju is gonna have some fun."

He hands her the bottle, so she can spin it on her own.

It spins and spins and spins... landing right in the middle between Jungeun and Me.

Jungeun moves her foot a little bit against the bottle, so it faces me.

"Isn't that cheating?"

"Are you really gonna complain, Hyeju?"

"Eh- no."

"So off you go and have fun!"

We get up and move to our sleeping area.

Let's be honest I'm really fucking nervous.

"Hey Y/N? I hope that doesn't sound weird. But I overheard the other earlier before the game. They mentioned you and Seola kissed before. Is that true?"

"Oh... yeah that is true. But it was just part of the game, we never kissed again."

"I'm relieved."

"She did confess after that tho. I'm gonna be honest, I was confused back then, but now I'm very sure what I want."

"Ok, I hope that me being here doesn't ruin your friendship."

"It won't, we've known each other for a long time. And we talked about this privately before you all came. It's fine."

"Really?"

"Yes, positive."

"Ok then. Now I won't feel bad when I do this-"

Your eyes widen, cause you know she wants to kiss you. You like it, of course you do, but it's still all so new.

All you want is a sweet kiss from her, so she does what you dreamed of the whole time. Nothing matters, but her and you in each other's arms.

"Hyeju, do you promise me to never leave? I don't care if we're together like this or not. I just want to have you in my life."