so good to see you

"Yo, Soobin what are you playing on your phone?"

"A rhythm game."

"Nice, I like to play them too. Late at night I always play Osu when I am alone."

"Really? Cool. I like it too, but I am trash."

"I'm not that good either. Anyways.."

"Yes?"

"Can I talk to you in private for a second?"

"Sure, what's up?"

I lead him towards the near bathroom.

"I'm confused, Seola told me you don't like the fact that she has a crush on me. But in school and even earlier you want that we do everything together."

"I don't know..."

"What do you mean I dOnT kNoW?"

"It's just... that was dumb of me, okay? The last time someone had a crush on someone else in my friend group it didn't work out so well, and we barely hung out again. But then I saw that you distanced from each other for some time. I was worried if I don't do anything about it, you both stop being friends."

"Soobin, we are still friends. I get why you worried, but you made Seola feel sad back then. And it's unfair if you try to control things you have nothing to do with. That makes everything worse in the end. But don't get me wrong, I am not mad neither is Seola. Next time let us handle it, okay?"

"I am sorry Y/N. I hope I didn't ruin your mood now."

"Of course not. And don't forget we're friends too, if something bothers you, you can come to me."

He nods with a small smile on his face. I open my arms for a hug.

Now is not the time for drama, tbh never actually.

About 10 minutes later, I get a message."

"... this is the right address, right?"

"Yup!"

-

"GUYS!"

"What~?"

"Monday is here!"

We all go to the front door.

"-with Jihan?"

"Apparently."

We open the door. I can't believe after two years, we finally see each other IRL.

"Y/N, Yoohyeon!"

"Ahh, you look so good!"

"God, look at you. A real queen."

"Haha~ come here."

We shared long and definitely needed a group hug.

Fuck, that this finally happens makes me wanna explode out of happiness, and the others are not even here!

"Jihan, do you guys know each other?"

"Yes we do, we eh-"

"We meet each other online, I was super surprised when she told me about you."

"What a coincidence."

"Yeah."

"Oh yeah, follow us."

We show them the inside and their rooms.

"By the way, this Seola-"

"Hi, nice to meet you."

"Heyy."