Dance Practice

The Night was coming to an end, everyone got ready to sleep. Some still tried to clean as much as they can.

I said goodnight to everyone and went to my bed. Hyeju followed me.

"What are you doing?"

"Moving my mattress closer to yours."

"And why?"

"So I can sleep closer to you, duh."

"Just don't breathe in my face when you're sleeping! I hate that."

"Ok, queen."

"Wha-"

"Y/N can you help Yeojin and Me with this?"

"Sure."

---

I woke up once at night, I felt Hyeju's hand on my back.

I reached for my water bottle to take a sip.

Then I moved back into position, this time facing her.

"You're okay?"

She whispers. I'm suprised she noticed me.

"Yes, just thirsty."

"Okay... Is it okay if I lay my hand here?"

She puts her hand gently on my waist but makes sure not to move too low.

"That's fine."

The room isn't completely dark, some moonlight and street light shines inside.
I can see her cute face right now perfectly. I never thought I can make someone this happy.

As a gift back, I kiss her nose. She cuddles closer, leaving two kisses on my neck. Staying in place, she falls asleep minutes later.

---

I woke up together with Haseul and Jinsoul. We move to the kitchen, where we meet Jiu and Yoohyeon.

"What about the rest?"

"Some are doing morning sport, I have no idea how someone can possibly do that."

"And the others are still asleep."

"K, so let's start with the breakfast shall we?"

As a group, we planned to cook breakfast for everyone. Like pancakes, eggs, toast, and so on.

---

liked by justy/n, felixleehere, johaseul and 232 others

hyeju1113 I'm too tired to get up, can someone help me?

dr3amcatch3r move your lazy ass to the kitchen, breakfast is ready

All of us finally sat down and started to eat. In 2 hours we have to get ready for dance practice.

---

When we arrived many started already with the training. Our coach arrived at the same time as us.

"Good day everyone, I see, you already started. Then I don't wanna waste any more time, we will start right away with the performance you trained last weeks."

For about two weeks Yves, Seola, Jisung, Lee Know, and I practiced the "Make This" from 1Team performance. I have the part of Rubin.

"Oh wait, before we start I noticed we have an audience today, right?"

"Yes, we're friends and always wanted to watch Y/N and the others dance."

"Well, then you're lucky, cause now our best dancers are going to perform. So pay attention and maybe you can learn one thing or two."

Wow, coach no need to put even more pressure on us. Okay Y/N now concentrate, I don't want to disappoint her...

Hyeju's POV

The group gets in their positions. Not gonna lie Y/N looks really good and I'm curious how they are going to perform.

The music starts to play:

[Y/N has Rubin's part, he is the guy with dark brown hair] [You can choose for yourself which part the others have]

Every time she is in the front I can't keep my eyes from her. Oh god, this woman really has a nice charm. Her smooth, elegant moves are so satisfying and make me fall in trance.

The song ends, but I want to see more.

"Good work you all, you're ready now to perform in public. I'm proud of you guys!"

The teacher starts to give the five applause, the others join. He's not lying, they were really good.

"Y/N? Come to me for a second." Y/N and the couch are talking about something, maybe about the next performance?

"Alright, Y/N is gonna perform her solo performance now."

Everyone starts to cheer, they're apparently all really excited to see Y/N perform on her own. I don't blame them, I want to see her too.

[without the other dancers, also stan Taemin he is crazy talented]

Wait, is she really gonna dance to a Taemin song??

I didn't expect that, but she fucking nails that performance. I can't see a single mistake. She looks so sexy... Olivia, dude calm down... you shouldn't think like that.

The song ends and she stands in front of me, I can hear her breathing. We make eye contact, she smiles at me.

"And? Is this what you had in mind or did I surprise you?"

I don't even know what to answer, yes of course you surprised me!! You caught me absolutely off guard and left me speechless!! So I just look at her with my mouth slightly open.

"This is answer enough, I'm glad. But you know I can show you even more."

She smirks at me and just leaves. She didn't even give me time to answer.

We watched more dances and  even got to talk with others members of the dance team.

The class ended and everyone starts to say goodbye to each other and leaves.

"Stay save and healthy guys and keep on training," The coach says before everyone leaves.