Preparing

Y/N' POV
your own words are thick

My alarm rings in time, it's 8 am and I am still fucking tired. But I need to throw my tiredness out of the window, cause it's time to prepare!!

Never in my goddamn life was I ever excited to wake up early, but today is a very very very- I think you get it, special day.

I get dressed eat my breakfast and wait for my Dad to get ready, cause he needs to drive me to Yoohyeon's place. I packed everything I need already last night, and I have my list with all the important things in my hand.

"Ready, kiddo?"

"Yes- no wait, where's my phone?"

"Right here honey, you left it in the bathroom."

"Thanks, mum."

Of shit, so many messages.

"Good morning Y/N, Jisung, Jihan Seola and I are already on our way to Yooyheon, just so u know. See ya."

Seems like Haseul and the others are ready and prepared too. I hope Yoohyeon is ready tho?

"Cutie, u awake?"

"Ofc, waiting for yall"

Alright, that's settled. Now we just need to set everything up and wait... you don't even know how much I hate waiting.

"Now we can go, Dad."

"Alright, let's go."

On our 15 minute ride, I get two more text messages.

"Train is coming in 10 minutes!"

"Yay :D I'm so happy to see you, Nice new hair btw."

"Me toooooo :D Thank u <3"

------

"Good morning

"Good morning. You must be tired, but you better don't fall asleep later or else >:["

"I won't, don't worry. I don't think I will even be able to fall asleep, cause of our energy."

"Btw, you're looking really fine today, can't wait to see you like that in front of me."

"Damn, Y/N

"Damn, Y/N... The second I will see you, I will claim u!"

"Try your best, I'm faster >:D"

"Bet."

-

"Finally Y/N!"

"Sorry, the traffic is horrible at this time."

Haseul and Soobin greet me. Behind them Yoohyeon steps out of the house, tho I think a villa or mansion would fit better.

"Is that My Y/N?"

"The One and Only."

"Come here!"

She runs towards me and jumps in my arms.

"I missed you."

"So did I."

"As lovely as it is, we still have things to do."

"Of course. So where should we begin?"

"The house is clean so far, we just need to prepare the sleeping areas and the bathrooms."

"Should we make a plan, who should use which bathroom and who sleeps where?"

"Sounds like a plan, so no one will lose any of their stuff."

"Seola and Y/N why don't you do the plans, you're good with those things."

"Sure, Soobin."

"Haseul and I will prepare the kitchen and a list with all our food and drinks."

"Jihan and Jisung why don't you set up the living room."

"Will do, commander!"

"Alright, then go to work!"

We put our hands in the middle, to hype ourselves up.

"Fighting!"

"Woo~"

---
"So, this room has space for 5 people."

"How about we put Mina and her two friends in here, mmm~ along with Haseul and Yeojin?"

"I would like to have Haseul in my room."

"Oh ok, then Felix and his friend?"

"Yes."

"Next room, 4 persons."

"Ni-ki, Jay, Yoohyeon, and Jiu?"

"K, is Jay Ni-ki's friend?"

"Yes, he is."

"Ah ok."

"This room is the biggest, who do you want to put there?"

"Haseul, Yeojin, Olivia, her three friends, and I."

"Ok, then."

I feel like putting Seola and Olivia in the same room with me, would be horrible.

The last two rooms consist of Seola, Jisung, Monday, and Jihan, and Mingi, Hongjoong, and Soobin.

An hour later of preparing, we all meet in the living room.

"Good work everyone."

"This place looks hella good."

"Yup, this is gonna be the coolest thing ever!"

And so the last thing to do is wait...