𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸ Chapter 1 ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

╰┈ "oh~ fuck~" i moaned with pleasure.

small whimpers escaped from my mouth as i shoved my fingers inside me. i slid my fingers out dragging my fingers to my clit and rubbing myself in a circle motion.

"mhmm~" i bit my lower lip. i moved my hand away from myself and grabbed my play toy from the side of the bed, i slowly shoved it inside me and turned it on "o-oh f-fuck" i whimpered, i thrusted my dildo inside of me feeling the pleasuring vibrations through out my body. i shoved it deeper inside of me, i felt more pleasure when it hit the back of my insides.

i watched closely and saw the coins on the corner of my laptop screen go up. i looked slightly at the comments and saw more requests.

"you guys want me to turn the settings higher?" i said in a seductive way. i looked at the comments and they all said yes, begging for me. i did as they wanted and turned the settings up higher, i trusted my toy in and out of me a little bit faster. moans and whimpers escaped from my mouth, a more and more lewd expression on my face formed. tears swelled up in my eyes while some fell from my face.

with my other hand and grabbed my breast, i played with the tip of my nipple and rubbed it.

"a-ah fuck~ i-i'm gonna c-cum" i stuttered in pleasure. i wanted to tease everyone. i pulled the dildo out of me, my sticky juices connect me and the toy, my juices dropped from the inside of me onto my white silk sheets.

i panted for air and had a lewd expression on my face, my mind was almost blank but i looked at the laptop coming back to reality.

"aw~ d-did that make you guys upset" i had a plastered smirk on my face, my mascara was slightly smudged and marked almost down my face. i read the comments and saw more and more begs and desperation from everyone. i laughed on the inside of my head and agreed.

i stood up on my knees and walked over the frame of my bed, i grabbed top of the frame and shoved the dildo inside of me from behind.

"uh~ oh~ mhm~ fuck~"

• • •