𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸ Chapter 19 ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

╰┈➤ i opened the door to see suna, he was mad, so was i. i sighed and let him in.

"is there something you need or what" i sighed.

"let's talk" he said. i sighed and sat down at the couch. he sat across from me on the other couch and i waited for him to talk, yet i still had to say the first word.

"why didn't you tell me you a had a girlfriend suna." i asked. "was i just somebody you can cheat off of because not telling me anything was easy, me not finding anything out was easier for you? more simple? do you really think i'm fucking stupid rintarou"

"i didn't tell you had a girlfriend because i don't have one, you weren't someone to fucking cheat off of
y/n, you're not stupid damnit" he said. i could tell he was pissed off. "but enough about me, why the hell would you say that? especially when there were people around, my friends, what happened to not telling anyone about us"

"don't fucking put that bullshit on me, 'what happened to not telling anyone about us' my fucking ass, you really think kita or akaashi didn't tell me anything?? and what about the girlfriend part, 'not my girlfriend' my ass as well, kita and akaashi told that you guys are together, don't think i didn't see that snarky ass kiss and hip grab suna rintarou, so don't you dare put that fucking bullshit on me" i yelled at him.

"like i said y/n, she's not my girlfriend, she's nothing to me, that shit you saw was nothing, kita and akaashi are just telling you stuff that isn't true, i told them me and her were saying because of the stuff me and her have between each other, and so what if i told them? they are actual people i trust with that stuff the only people i can tell, and it's not like you didn't tell asami" he yelled back.

"how do i know she's not your girlfriend? huh? if that sir you did wasn't anything or was nothing why do that? why don't you or didn't you tell me about you and her? how do i know this isn't a lie either?" i asked.

"cause she's not my girlfriend y/n! and why does it matter with you, we're nothing but fuck buddies, why do you need to know about my personal business?! you don't need to know everything about everyone all the time! damnit!" he stood up and yelled at me. i stood up and yelled at him back.

"if we're just fuck buddies why are you here? why even bother with me, why not just go to someone else for this treatment, i bet you can just fuck all up on someone else's fucking pussy instead, why does it have to be me!? i didn't even ask to know everything" i yelled, at the last sentence i stopped yelling and just said it lowly. "why do you always make me feel this way, when i'm near you i feel so shitty about myself yet you make me wanna know more and more about you, i hate that, i hate it, i hate this feeling, i hate you"

"if you hate me so much and hate what i do, why stay by my side" he asked "i hate it when people do that, if you hate me so much, hate me for making you feel certain ways, if you hate me this much, just leave, it's not like your feelings really mattered. they never did and never will, they won't affect me" he said bluntly. "if you were hoping to get some sort of same response make sure to double check on who you talk to, cause y/n, i'm just someone who can't have feelings for someone like you"

"if you don't care about my feelings, why the guck are you here? if nothing really mattered, if i didn't matter why the fuck are you here? you're a fucking dick you know that? you have more dick in your personality than your pants" i sniffled. i felt a few drops of tears fall from my cheek.

"i don't have a problem with either" he shrugged his shoulders. he was so cold.

"if you don't have a problem get out. leave. don't come back" i said. i looked down and waited for him to leave.

"and what if i don't want to" he stood still. "i don't really have to listen to you, because in the end you'll just come crawling back, and i basically pay for your bills" i bit the inside of my cheek and grabbed vase right behind me. i threw it on the ground. it shattered into pieces. it was loud.

"just leave" i said. he took a few steps till he got to the door. i took another vase and threw it behind him as he left. once the door shut closed i dropped to my knees and started balling my eyes out. how long has it been since i've cried. right, since mom killed her self. it's been so long.

in all honesty we're both so stupid.

• • •

i went to the front door after cleaning all the glass up, i went outside and went to the corner store down the street i was mad, i was upset. i felt empty.

i crossed the street and went inside, i got some snacks and food, it was the middle of the night. i was tired and upset.

"that'll be 1,342¥" the cashier said. i paid for my stuff and soon left. i lived in a busy place where there were always lots of festivals and people at night, it was always loud as well. i was minding my own business and watching the cars, there was this speeding car passing by. some kid was about to cross the street, his mother on the other side of the street.

i watched as the kid ran across the street not knowing the car was coming, he cried as he ran. i dropped my bag, i ran as fast i as i could and grabbed the kid, and hugged him, i jumped towards the floor and hugged him tight, i rolled over to the side, i landed on my arm, i felt something break from the impact. my back hit the curb of the side walk and watched as the car drove by.

i let go of the kid as most of the grown ups came by me, asking me if i'm okay. i didn't say anything but take deep breaths. i gently let go of the kid and saw him crying, i smiled and pet the back of his head.

"are you okay?" i asked, he cried and nodded. he got up and went to his mom to cry more, i couldn't move my body but felt a stinging pain in my arm. i held my arm with my other hand and closed my eyes.

'i'm glad that kid didn't get hurt'

⇢♥︎⇠

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭