𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘀𝗲𝘅

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸     Chapter 6    ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁!

╰┈➤ my eyes widened and i just looked at him.

"no more lies. don't lie to me y/n. i already know who you are. little Ms. your favorite whore" he laughed a little and smirked

"n-no"i said

"oh really? why if your ring light over your bed right now? i recognized your bed sheets, there's a collar on the floor and a wig there as well, you have the same look and features as her. you cant lie to me y/n, or should i say your favorite whore, i'm sorry i missed all week for our private shows that was quite rude of me, maybe since you have me here now. we should have our own little personal show. face to face." he came closer to me. he leaned over the bed with his hand lifting himself up. his finger under my chin lifting my face up. he smirked.

"so you're daddy's big dick? who comes up with a username like that" i scoffed.

"says you, have you seen your username?" he laughed. he lightly flicked my head up and sat back at my desk chair. his legs were wide open and his head was thrown back. you could see then tent in his pants, it was obvious it was there.

"sure" i said. this is how i'll get extra money right now.

"huh?" he looked up at me and tilted his head.

"how much money do you have on you" i asked

"how much money do you want me to have on me?" he asked "i always have my money on me no matter what" he tilted his head a little "i'll pay you any amount if you just ask, in return for some sex" he smirked

"fine with me" i smirked back. he grabbed his crotch a little and pulled his pants down a little. "you being serious? cause i'm not playing"

"i never joke" i smirked at him. i crossed my legs and pushed my hair back a little while i tilted my head.

"my dick is bigger then it looks on screen, you sure you can take it? last i know my dick is thicker than that play toy" he came closer to me.