𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲..

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸ Chapter 9 ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

╰┈➤ i pushed him back and slapped his cheek, a red bruise formed on the side of his cheek, others looked at us. the place was crowded with people.

"why would you do that? especially in a place like this? people will get the wrong idea" i slightly lectured him. i liked the kiss though.

"cause i felt like it" he huffed. boring mother fak.

"tch, if that's it just go already, i don't have time to deal with you, i have somewhere to be" i coughed. i needed to clean my apartment and clean asamis old room.

"let me go with you" he said.

"no, i don't have time to deal with you suna" i didn't want to put up with him right now, i was kind of mad and irritated right now, knowing asami left her old stuff behind for me to throw out.

"i'm not taking no for an answer princess" the train came and the doors opened, people stepped out and others stepped in. i walked in and sat down, i saw an older lady having trouble finding a seat on the crowded train car.

"ma'am, you can sit here" i sat the older lady sit. suna looked at me and then looked down. i stood up and held onto the black handle connected to the iron bar above me.

more and more people filled the train and i ended up getting squished by people. soon after the train started to move making me lose my balance. i moved to the side with force, i got hit in the stomach and felt someone behind me, they grabbed my ass i looked behind me. it was some teenage boy.

"sorry" he worded to me. i just nodded my head a little stood still again, i looked out the window watching everything pass by.

another hard stop came and i moved back again, i lost me grip on the handle and ended up falling back.  i felt someone's arm grab my waist and wrapped around me. i looked back to see suna. he turned me around so i could face him, he hand one arm holding onto the handle and his other wrapped around me.

i looked up at him and he just looked forward. he pulled me closer and held me tight. i rested my head against his chest and closed my eyes. his warmth felt nice...

• • •

we got back to my apartment and i noticed the huge mess that was left behind. i dropped my bag onto the ground and told my alexa to play my Spotify playlist.

i started to clean the mess and put stuff into boxes, i separated everything and cleaned everything out.

"princess~" suna hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear, i felt shivers go down my spine.

"yes?" i tilted my head back and slightly looked at him.

"can i help?" he asked

"sure" i pulled his head down and kissed his cheek. i never really wanted to get serious with suna or anything but i felt like i wanted him.

he pulled away from me and started to help clean up. i went inside asamis old room and cleaned whatever needed to be cleaned in there. she left her old bed and i just cleaned the mattress, sheets, carpet, closet and the walls. i painted the walls white again with one wall dark grey, i put up the curtains i bought and put a new sheet and blanket on the bed.

it took about 3 hours to get everything done.

"so what do you plan on doing with this room?" suna asked

"i don't know, maybe turn it into my new cam room or something. i don't know, a guest room? not sure" i told him.

"hm okay" he replied back. i honestly didn't know what to make of the room. i went to the kitchen down stairs and pulled out some food to cook for dinner. i planned on just making ramen. i boiled some water on high heat and boiled some eggs, i also boil another pot of water for the noodles.

i went upstairs and changed my clothes. suna laid on my bed and was on his phone. he was laughing and smiling, he looked like he was texting someone.

"what are you laughing about" i asked changing my top. i took off my bra and put on a new one. i wore a new shirt and changed into some shorts. i put my hair in a mess small bun.

"just this girl i'm talking to that's all" he said laughed a little and smiled. ouch. for some reason it hurt hearing him say that. i pushed that aside and continued to change.

"hm, well i'm making food" i went to my bathroom and closed the door. i took out my contacts and washed my face, i put on my glasses and went back down stairs.

i kept thinking about what suna said in the room. i made ramen and left a bowl for suna. i sat at the counter and ate my food. i sat there alone as always and was just on my phone. the kitchen light was the only thing on.

it felt lonely...

i felt more alone then before..

it hurt in a way..

"hey y/n, i gotta go now, see you at school tomorrow" he said putting on his shoes.

"where are you going?" i asked

"why does that matter?" he laughed a little

"nothing just curious" i sighed "you don't have to tell me"

"okay" he said. he opened my door and left the place. i sighed. i put away both bowls of food and did dishes. i laid on the couch and put my Airpods in. i played some music while i just looked at the ceiling above me.

"i feel so alone" i said out loud, even if the music played in my ears, i still heard silence. no one speaking but my own voice, stuck in a dark room all alone. the silence was still loud.

⇢♥︎⇠

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭