𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸     Chapter 21    ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

╰┈➤ when we got home back at the apartment, we gave some of the clothes to natsu. he looked shocked at all the clothes he was seeing it wasn't much but he was still really grateful.

"i'm going to wear this to match with y/n and then these pants to match with you lala" natsu held up the shirt and the pants and went to the bathroom to go get changed, mama of course, went with to help.

"he's so cute, i'm glad we're going to adopt him" lala smiled. "he kind of reminds me of big brothers happiness"

"i thought so too" i laughed. after a little while mama also got changed and we waited for them. i wore a white shirt with blue shorts and my Birkenstock's, lala wore black jeans with a light grey shirt vintage tee shirt and her matching shoes as well.

we bought the same for nana and natsu as well. soon after everyone got changed we left. lala of course had to drive, she wasn't that good at driving since she didn't really drive a lot. she was...decent.

"lala you're really good at everything. but driving" i laughed at her.

"i can some what agree" natsu and mama said. she parked on the side before we left the parking lot and she got out of the car, we switched spots and i drove with my right hard since my left was broken.

i drove off to a nice outdoor eating place.

"natsu, do you like burgers?" i asked

"i don't really have a preference" he said

"hm okay then i'll surprise you" i said. he nodded and i drove off to a nice outdoor burger place, it was like a burger place with pretty flowers, nice green grass, and cute tables. it was a nice place.

i parked the car and we got out. we got in line to order what we wanted and waited during that time we all talked about random stuff and about older brother who's in a different prefecture for college.

"so what's older brothers name?" natsu asked

"his name is sota-ryu" i said