𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗽𝗺.

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸ Chapter 15 ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

warning: smut ahead!

╰┈➤ i sat there with the camera on, the live show didn't start just yet. suna sat in the far corner with his legs open, boxers on. he looked happy. it made me mentally laugh.

"suna, what do you want me to wear tonight?" i asked

"hm how about the red one tonight for the show? then the white one after" he smirked. i knew what he had in mind.

"so you wanna fuck right after huh?" i laughed a little.

"yea, now give me a kiss before the show starts" he motioned his fingers to go over to him. i walked over and leaned in between his legs. i put my hand on the back of the chair and looked straight at him. his hands gripped my waist then down to my ass, he gripped each cheek and then leaned in for a kiss. i placed a long kiss on his lips. ours moved together, i found an opening and slipped my tongue in his mouth. i gained a little dominance before he took over. he smacked my ass hard and played with my pantie straps above my ass. "man i wish i could fuck your pretty little face right now" he clicked his tongue

"oh i know that" i grinned. he did the same back and then looked at the bed.

"go start the show you whore" he smacked my ass again and gripped it. i gave him a quick kiss and pulled his dick out of his boxers, i jerked his dick little and teased the tip before going to the bed and starting the live.

i sat on the bed and watched the viewers show up. wow there were a lot tonight, how fun.

"hey" i smirked a little. the comments went crazy and the coins already started to go up. "should i start the show now?" i teased the crowd. the comments said yes so i started.

i stripped my lower half, sliding off my panties in a seductive way, i touched my body gently as i slide them down. i flung them at suna to tease him a little. i started to undo my bra and i threw it at him again. i smirked towards the camera a little.

i grabbed my boob and gripped gently, i teased my nipple and pinched it lightly before moving it around. i let out little whimpers and tilted my head to the side a little. i moved my hand down and touched my thighs before dragging them up to my clit. i rubbed my clit in a circle motion and let out a few whimpers from the touch. i spread my legs out a little wider and grabbed the dildo next to me.