𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸ Chapter 28 ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い °━━━━┛

╰┈➤ the next morning arrived and i was in pain, my back hurt like hell. i could barely move without a sting of pain poking my back.

"y/n, get up. let's go" kenma yawned while he laid against the entrance of my door. "i'm gonna leave without you, you have 10 minutes"

"alright" i got up and went to change. As i got dressed, slipping off my shirt in front of my mirror. The water burn from the nights before with suna. i sighed and hurried out to the car where kenma waited. "sorry i took long" i said as i buckled my seat belt

"no worries, let's just get to campus" kenma drove off. the car ride was quiet yet comfortable, steve lacy playing in the background.

it didn't take long before we to to the campus. "since you have my keys, and we end classes at a different time. I'll be at the bakery checking with the installations with the renovation, after i'll be at my moms place, if you wanna come over i'll send the address"

"alright, text me when you're done with classes, i'll see you later" kenma said before heading off to class. i did the same and walked off in the other direction. as i approached the main building where my class was, i wasn't really paying attention.

i bumped into someone, i fell back. i closed my eyes waiting for my back to fall onto the ground. instead i felt someone's arms around me holding me up.

i slowly opened my eyes and to my surprise i see kuroo. my eyes widened from surprise and he helped me up. i fixed myself and looked at him.

"sorry about that, i wasn't paying attention" he said. his eyes were slightly red like he had been crying, it seems to me that he had been using eye drops to get rid of the redness and slightly swelling on his eyes.

"it's ok, no worries really. are you okay? your eyes. their red like you've been crying. you also look pale" i examined him.

"i'm fine, can we talk actually?" he asked looking at me then looking away.

"i have class so we can talk on the way there." i said and started to walk. he followed. it took him a second to collect his thoughts and finally speak.