𝘂𝗻𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸     Chapter 2    ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

╰┈➤ "y/n wake up you'll be late for afternoon classes" Asami woke me up. i sat up straight and backed up onto the bed frame. i rubbed my eyes and nodded. she sat on my bed looking at my laptop.

"i see last nights stream went well, Ms. yourfavoritewhore" she laughed a little

Asami knew i streamed and didn't care at all, she was the only one who knew about that. she kind of found out after one of my lives because she was at my door listening and laughing in quiet.

"get ready for school" she slapped my leg and left my room. i mentally sighed and got ready for the school day. i felt lazy and wore grey sweats, a tight black tank top that was cropped. i wore my jordan 1 twists. i put my keys in my pocket and had my lanyard hanging out. i put my hair in a low bun with some hair strands out and left the apartment.

Asami and I got picked up by her boyfriend and went to a cafe for some coffee, i got my drink last and we left.

• • •

"Ms. y/n, can you please come up to the class and show us how to do the problem?" my professor asked me. i was half way asleep and walked down the stairs. i got the white board marker and looked at the board. i thought ling and hard how to solve the problem and they all just waited.

"Ms?" he tapped my shoulder "can you solve the problem"

"hm...no" i handed him the marker back.

"this is exactly why you need to pay attention" he said as i walked back up the isle.

"i just don't want to do it" i yawned "i'm bored with this class, i basically know everything there is for this year and the next" i said and shoved my hands in my pocket.

"if that's true solve the problem,if you do i'll give you extra credits for this class for the rest of the year then and no more homework for the rest of the school year" he said. i took the offer and did the problem, i solved it and put it into a simpler form as well. he looked it over. "you're wrong"

"no i'm correct" i said "you can even use a calculator to solve it, i'm completely correct". he rolled his eyes and took out a calculator, he did the math and showed me the answer. as i expected, i was correct. "i told you i was correct" he sighed and i went to sit down, i went back to sleep and slept in peace.