𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸     Chapter 7    ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

╰┈➤ i was really disappointed from last night and how he left. so careless.

"so you guys had sex? and right after, you took a shower and he left while you took a shower?" asami tilted her head in confusion.

"yea, it's fucking ridiculous, and he left a note saying. i'll pay you tomorrow in cash, 'thanks letting me dick you down princess, sweet dreams' and then left, like what the fuck man" i rolled my eyes.

"this is why i don't fuck with men like him" she sighed "so what are you guys?"

"don't know, but all i know is that i know me and him won't get anywhere if he's just going to be an ass, he played innocent and pretended to be nice, but he's an asshole for that" i scoffed and drank my coffee.

"i mean you did see it coming anyways" she shrugged her shoulders "don't expect anything to good of him, i have to go now, class starts soon, love you babes" she blew me and kiss and left.

i sighed and packed up as well. i went on instagram and saw he sent me a message, it was his number. i didn't open in but closed my phone. i walked out of the cafe and went to my next class.

i walked while i looked at the sky, i listened to music.

"ouch" i fell onto the floor.

"sorry" they helped me up. i looked up and saw suna. he helped me up and patted me off. "you okay?" he asked. he gave me a little hug.

"i'm fine" i pushed him off. i patted myself off by myself and picked my stuff up.

"i'm sorry about last night, i didn't mean to leave so quickly, just my roommate needed me, i didn't want to leave but i had too, im sorry, if you want i can take you out for dinner tonight" he looked at me.

"i don't need your pity because i can't pay for my own shit right now" i scoffed. i was still mad no matter how much he apologized.

"but it's not pity, i'm serious y/n, i wanna make it up to you some how" he said

"then leave me alone right now, give me space till the end of the day, then give me the money you owe me" i said

"you really are just about money" he said

"that's what i need to survive in this world"

"you get paid how much? i know how much coins you get on your lives y/n and how much they cost each. i pay you so much for the private lives almost everyday. you say you have money but you do" he said. i opened my phone and showed him my bank account.

"yea cause i have money" i kicked his side. "you don't know me or my life and what i've been through and what i'm going through. you don't know anything, so by the end of the day i better get my money. you have no idea how much money i need for my life to finally be better." i scoffed. i was mad. i was pissed. i walked away and went to class.

•••

after classes i went to the bakery shop. i greeted nana and helped out. i cleaned the shop and made some more sweets. lala came by and helped as well.

"oh being able to see you two here without you guys arguing is just the greatest" nana smiled.

"we're only doing it for you" me and lala glared at each other while we smiled.

me and lala weren't on bad terms or anything or had anything against each other, we got along fine it's just how we are sometimes.

"uh y/n?" someone said, i turned around to see suna. i started to get mad but kept my cool.

"oh y/n you're about to get dumped" lala stuck her tongue out at me and made fun of me. i whacked her on the top of head and walked out of the store with suna. after leaving and getting out of the site of the bakery suna brought me to the roof of a cafe shop where no one was. he took a deep breath. he grabbed me and hugged me gently.

"i'm sorry for offending you earlier, i realized my mistake. i shouldn't have what i said. i'm sorry. i wanna get on your good side and get to know you better, what i did obviously didn't help me with that at all. can we please restart over and forget about that?" he told me. he pet my head and kissed forehead. "i'm sorry princess"

i sighed and hugged him back, i felt weak, he made me weak, i felt safe. "it's okay, i forgive you, i said horrible stuff as well, i didn't mean it, i'm sorry as well" i sighed and hugged him a little longer.

he nodded his head and kissed my forehead again.

"how much do you want me to pay you?" he asked

"let's start with my tuition to this school, i need you to pay the rest" i pulled away and pet the side of his hair. i could see the shock on his face. he gulped and nodded. he started to count his fingers.

"give me 3 months and it'll be paid off" he smiled.

i laughed and nodded to him. he walked me back to the bakery and left to go to practice. i sighed in relief.

'i wonder what he does for a living'

⇢♥︎⇠

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭