𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲.

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸     Chapter 12    ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

╰┈➤i sat in class focusing on my studies doing nothing really. i kept thinking about suna and how he fucked me... the bell rang, it snapped me out of my thoughts. i got up and put my stuff away. i went to the bathroom and washed my hands, i felt annoyed for some reason though. i left the bathroom and walked to the outside cafeteria area.

"y/n" i felt a heavy weight on my shoulders. it was Asami. it had been days since i've seen her. we haven't even been texting for a while either, ever since she moved out. she was distant.

"hey" i nodded

"hey babes, how've you been?" she asked

"good, nothings changed really, how are you?" i asked

"i'm good, things have been good, how are you and suna-san?"

"things have been okay, i met up with kenma" i coughed

"really?" she looked at me quite shocked. "wow i didn't expect you guys to meet so soon, what did you guys do?"

"nothing really, just went on a walk at the beach that's all, we talked, things were fine, he's really understanding, and we've been friends since highschool so i don't know what you mean by so soon"

"i'm glad and what i meant was meet like so suddenly ma'am" she rolled her eyes then smiled "well i gotta go, love you, stay safe, see you soon" she waved her hand and left. i sighed a little and went to an empty table. i sat down and pulled out my laptop and bento. before i could even take a bite of my food someone poured milk on me. it dropped from head down to my lap.

"oops, sorry" she said "let me help you" she started to rub a sandwich on my hair and all around my back as well. she started to pour it on my laptop and that made me pissed off. i stood up and slapped her hand. "ouch what was that for?" she snapped at me.

"my bad your majesty" i said pettily.

"tch, you're so pathetic, can't you even put up a fight?" she crossed her arms

"i would, but what good what that do me? i mean i would end up getting suspended, and maybe thrown out of this school, but i don't want that, plus they wouldn't want to lose a student like me" i smiled and started squeezing the milk out of my hair.

"tch, i told you guys, she is as pathetic as she looks, i still wonder why suna would want to hang out with her" she said to her friends.

"if this was to prove a point, then i think it's done, good day now" i bowed and then waved off to them with a smiled.

"watch it bitch, sunas mine" she pushed me back into my seat.

"okay" i smiled and waved off to them again. they got angry and left. i sighed and took off my jacket, i started to wipe off my laptop but it was too late, it was already broken. i took my memory card and SD card as well as my hard drives. i put them away and closed my laptop. i put it in my bag and threw away the food in my bento then wrapped it and put it away.

i got up and went to the vending machine. i got some bread and strawberry milk. i ate and drank what i got and left to my apartment. i took a cold shower and changed into some new clothes. i did my laundry and just laid on my couch.

"i don't have enough money for a new laptop" i sighed. i laid there wondering how i'm going to do my assignments that are due tonight. i just starred at the ceiling like somethings going to happen. man that girl was a bitch.

• • •

i took a small nap and woke up, i went to my fridge to go eat something. i checked. empty as always. i sighed.

*KNOCK*

i looked at my door then went to go open it. i sighed and saw suna. he looked at me with a bag in his hand and shook it. i let him in and he took off his shoes, he went to the kitchen and started putting random things away.

"what are you doing?" i asked.

"i bought you food for the week, i noticed you weren't at lunch so i thought you would be here, to my luck you were" he coughed

"you still have two more classes shouldnt you be going?"

"i know, but eating is more important" he sighed and looked at me "y/n? why don't you have food in your house? and why don't you eat on most days?" he asked me questions.

"that's none of your business, we're just fuck buddies why does it matter to you Mr. pornstar"

"well Ms. streamer, it's because i care about you, plus i noticed when we were at the mall, when we ate you didn't eat much, so tell me why y/n" i knew i could trust him but i was scared.

"nothing, i'm fine, it's just how i was raised" i said

"you were raised with nothing to eat?" he looked at me. "wow what kind of parents did you have? they must've been really shitty people for making you starve like that, no person should say they were raised with no food" he sighed. i looked at him. i felt annoyed and mad. i clutched my hands into fists before relaxing my hands and taking a small deep breath.

"don't say that about them" i looked at him. "don't ever disrespect my parents or who i was raised with" i slapped his cheek.

"sorry, i didn't mean it like that. i thought they were bad people" he held his cheek. i was already pissed off from earlier, i really didn't need this.

"just shut up suna, i'm grateful for the food, but i need you to leave" i looked to the ground. he stayed silent but i heard his footsteps. the door opened and he left. i sighed and looked up. i felt like crying. every time someone would bring up my parents or who i was raised with, not knowing them. it would always make me cry. it made me feel awful. it crushed me every time.

⇢♥︎⇠

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭