𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸     Chapter 10    ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

╰┈➤i got up from the couch and went outside, i put some joggers on and a jacket. i left the apartment and went on a walk. i lived close by the beach so it was always cold at night.

i walked towards the beach and walked along the shore. my shoes in my hand, the ocean crashing onto  sand. the moonlight shining down a path for me. it was peaceful for me.

i walked down the beach and then sat on the sand from a far. i watched the view from in front of me and hugged my knees. i wanted to cry. i don't know why but i felt like crying. it was so silent if made me want to cry.

"y/n?" i heard. i turned my head and saw kenma. we were good online friends and in person friends. we never really talk when it comes to out of gaming but we were close, he was the one person i could rant to. also one of my high school friends.

"hey" i said.

"hey" he sat next to me and copied my pose. he sat looking at the beach and the ocean with me. "why are you out here?"

"i needed fresh air" i replied. "you?"

"same here, me and kuroo got into another fight" he laughed a little. "it's funny though, even through all our fights we never get tired of each other and always come back to one another"

"yea" i said.

"anyways wanna talk?" he asked, i nodded my head.

"i just don't how to feel right now. my stomach feels empty but i'm not hungry, i feel like crying but i cant. i feel sad but i cant feel anything. i just don't know. things have been the same though, from middle school till now, nothings changed, i'm still not happy with anything" i explained. it was true, i couldn't feel anything. i felt empty on the inside, no matter how much it looked like i was happy, i wasn't.

"i understand, but hey listen, things like this are okay? just don't give up on me okay? things will get better just wait okay?" he tried his best to reassure me. he felt how i felt, not knowing what to say either.

"i won't don't worry" i nodded my head. we stayed a little longer and me and him talked about him and kuroo.

• • •

kenma dropped me back at my place and walked me up to my apartment door.

"thank you" i smiled a little and hugged him. he hugged me back and smiled a little as well.

"thank you as well, i had a great time, it felt good to get that out of me" he said

"yea, same here, we should hang out again" i said

"yea of course" he smiled a little. i nodded back. "well i'll get going"

"yea see you" i said before walking in my apartment. i locked my doors and took my shoes off, i laid on my couch and felt the same silence and quietness from before. it felt lonely. i kept thinking about random stuff, i was about ready to fall asleep.

*KNOCK*

i woke up again and stood up. i walked to my door and opened it. suna stood in front of me, he looked kind of upset and mad. i looked at him with the same dead expression as always.

"hey" was all he said. i just nodded my head.

"you seemed dressed up" he said. "did you go somewhere?"

"yea" i said "what's it to you?"

"where did you go?" he asked.

"why does it matter?" i yawned "if this is all you're here for just leave, i've already been trying to sleep and as you knocked on my door you woke me up"

"my bad" he rolled his eyes a little.

"okay, well bye" i said closing the door. before it could get shut all the way, his hand pushed it open. he made his way inside and took his shoes off.

i closed the door behind me and sat on the couch. i waited for what he was going to say when he just looked down to me.

"get up" he demanded.

"no, don't you have someone else to fuck with?" i rolled my eyes lazily.

"just get up" he said

i sighed and stood up, i waited for what else he wanted and all he did was sit in my spot. he pulled me down making me sit in his lap. he hugged me right and nuzzled his head in my neck.

"i don't have time for you, just go fuck around with some other bitch" i pulled myself away. i stood in front of him and waited for a response. "suna what even are we? fuck buddies? comfort palls? someone to go to when you're bored and have no one else to fuck with? cause i don't know"

"we're just friends" he said. "friends with benefits"

"well if that's all just leave, i don't have time for friends right now" i said. "i don't have time for you or anyone, so just leave so i can get sleep" i almost cried. it felt like i was begging to get some sleep. tomorrow was my day off and i needed to do stuff that day, i hadn't gotten enough sleep in a while. 3 hours at most. i just wanted to sleep. "please suna, if you're just here because you're bored, just leave, i want to sleep" i practically started to beg.

"sit" he patted his lap.

"suna i don't have time for you" i chocked on my words. i was really on the verge of crying.

"sit" he said. "just sit, please?"

i sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around me. he pushed my head to his neck and caressed my back. he laid down with me on top of him and caressed my back, moving his hands up and down my back. his touch was warm. i felt relaxed. he kissed the side of my forehead and comforted me.

"come on, let's get some sleep, okay?" he whispered gently. i don't know what's with him but all i wanted was some sleep. "good night princess" i just nodded my head and kissed his neck, i went to sleep.

⇢♥︎⇠

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭