𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘀...𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁...?

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸     Chapter 18    ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

╰┈➤ after an hour or so we decided to play a little game of spin the bottle question style, i sat next to kita and akaashi. we waited a while till we started, aiko pulled me into this girly ass conversation, before that she was talking mad shit about me. me and kita could here it all. i thought it was funny. we both did.

"so y/n, how did you get your hair so healthy" aiko asked

"oh i just use dove conditioner and head and shoulders men's shampoo" i said blankly.

"wow i'm gonna try that" she smiled. "i was thinking of cutting my hair, it's getting in the way and starting to get annoying, maybe like this much" she said the to all the girls. her hair was pretty long. she planned on cutting it right above her shoulders.

"but it's so pretty when it's long" lelokei said.

"i know but i think it's would look even better shorter y'know?" she looked at her hair. my hair was actually kind of short but kind of long, if you tied it in a pony tail it would be 3 inches longer.

"alright let's start" osamu said sitting down. the other girls went back to their seats and we started the game. we all did rock paper scissors. i ended getting picked first with aiko spinning the bottle.
"y/n, what's your relationship with suna?"

"nothing really, i met him like 2-3 weeks ago, so we're just friends" i shrugged my shoulders. they all laughed a little awkwardly and then we played again and again. i saw aiko look at me with a disgusted expression on her face, she rolled her eyes and then whispered something to the girl next to her, i already knew she didn't like me. i looked down on my phone while the others played awkwardly. i ordered an uber to come get me, it was already 5 minutes away.

"y/n" akaashi said. i looked up and saw aiko who was smiling. i looked at her with a dead expression and smiled a little.

"y/n i need opinions on my hair, should i cut it or not?" she asked. ugh i didn't like her face.

"no" i said, i sighed a little.

"why?" she tilted her head "i want my hair short and pretty"

"it might not look good on you" i said. her eyes widened. "plus-" i cut my words off before i could say anything else. suna looked at me. i looked down and bit the inside of my cheek

"plus what?" aiko pushed.

"plus, suna likes doing it with your hair tied back" i tilted my head to the side a little and smirked. akaashi and some of the others tried not to laugh or just looked away. i laughed a little and stood up. "it was fun being here" i smiled down at her.

"you whore" i heard someone mumble.

"what was that" i looked at aiko. she stood up and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"i called you a whore" she pushed me.

"what's wrong with being whore?" i asked

"nobody likes stuck up whores like you" she pushed me. the others watched us.

"but your little boyfriend does" i laughed and smiled at her. "and also, don't think i didn't hear you talking shit the moment i came through that door" i smiled. she slapped my cheek.

"you bitch" she said

"aw i love being called that, especially when i'm getting fucked so hard" i laughed and smiled.

"you shut the fuck up you kinky slut" she yelled

"is throwing insults the only thing you can do? cause doing that to me doesn't hurt, it reminds me of how suna calls me that stuff" i pushed her back by her forehead with one finger. she lost her balance and fell to the ground. i went to the front door and put my shoes on. "i'll see you guys next time, and suna i'll see you tonight" i smiled and left.

i exited the house and sighed. "what a bitch, she made me lose my cool, why did i have to get jealous" i moved my shoulders backwards and scoffed. my uber arrived and i got in and left to my apartment.

when i got there, i got changed into something light and comfortable. after like 30mins a special someone showed up. i opened the door and saw suna standing right in front of me. he looked mad.

"hey" i smiled

⇢♥︎⇠

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭

part of the chapter was inspired by nevertheless, rn i really hate the damn show bc it took me nine episodes to notice how trash it was.