𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸     Chapter 17    ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

WARNING: slight smut. !

╰┈➤ i was walking back to my apartment and then i saw suna. he was outside dog my door swinging his key around his finger. i sighed a little and walked up to my door, we didn't say anything, he just closed the door as i opened it.

"what are you doing?" i asked

"we were going to hangout" he sighed and took my hand. i sighed as he dragged me along.

• • •

"why do you want me to go so bad?" i asked

"cause i wanna see you, is there something wrong with that?" he looked at me then to the road. i leaned my head against the window and watched as we went somewhere.

when we arrived it was a house. i sighed and unbuckled my seatbelt. i was about to open the door but suna took my hand and pulled me back in. he grabbed my face with his other hand and kissed me. our mouths moved together, i closed my eyes and rested my hand on his check and kissed him back the same way he did. he stuck his tongue in my mouth and i did the same, the kiss was slightly aggressive but passionate.

he pulled away and kissed my lips and then did it again before pulling away all the way. his taste was addicting that's why i'm keeping a distance, but sometimes i just can't help it.

"what was that for?" i gave him a angry look. i wiped my mouth to cover the pink blush on my face.

"you're mine y/n, you belong to me and me only, when you meet the boys don't be fucking around with them" he pulled me back in for another kiss, then another. "if you be a good girl tonight and listen to me, i'll dick you down nicely" he kissed my lips again. he kissed the side of my neck and then making his way back up to my ear, he slightly bit my earlobe then kissed my lips.

aw how much that turned me on, it made want more, but i restrained myself from doing anything. i bit my bottom lip and tried not to move.

"you're being no fun y/n" he sighed looking at me close up and then squeezing my checks before kissing my lips again.

"well what do you want from me?" i sighed a little and grabbed his face as well, i kissed his lips.