𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺...

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸ Chapter 11 ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁!

╰┈➤ i woke up next morning and found myself alone. it was cold. i expected him to leave though. i sat up and rubbed my arms together. i stood up and went to the bathroom. yawning as i stretched my arms in the air. i opened the door and saw suna there. his eyes were widened and his mouth was in an o shape.

his towel was wrapped around his lower half, barely covering his crotch. his hair was wet, body water dripping from his body down. his lower V line looked hot.

"sorry" i yawned

"it's okay" he said and fully wrapped his lower half. i walked in and he walked out, i used the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. i did what i had to do and went back down stairs. i started to cook breakfast and made some coffee. after it was done suna came down to eat. i sat at the counter. i was on my phone.

"y/n?"

"yea?"

"wanna go to the mall?"

"no" i answered simply.

"i'm not taking a 'no' for an answer, we're going to go and buy you some new lingerie and clothes" he coughed

"i have no extra cash for that" i said

"i'll pay"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

• • •

we ended up at the mall and i was forced to wear jogger shorts, and a white top that only covered my boobs it had thin straps. i put on a little make up and wore my glasses as always. i wore my jordans and suna slightly matched my outfit.

"y/n" he tapped my shoulder. i looked up at him and he was really close to my face. he pecked my lips and then he went to the line to go get some boba.