𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗱

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸ Chapter 22 ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い °━━━━┛

╰┈➤ my final 3 weeks had ended so quickly and my cast was off my arm, my arm felt a lot better and it was back to normal, school had been fine, i've just been doing the online homework and catching up on my laptop at nanas house, i bought a new laptop about last week since i didn't have one.

i hadn't been home for those 3 weeks either nor have gone to see anyone, i started my new part time job 2 weeks ago and it was out of the city so no one from school would see me. things were perfectly fine.

i'm pretty sure kita and akaashi were the only one who knew about me skipping in person classes and doing it the online way instead.

i sighed and helped out my next customer.

'maybe i should stop by my place to go get more clothes'

•𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩•

"did you hear about y/n?" atsumu said "i feel bad for her, she's been going through hell"

"for real, man i wonder how she's doing right now" osamu shrugged his shoulders.

"i'm pretty sure she's still in the hospital recovering or something" akaashi shrugged his shoulders.

"wait what?" i turned around and looked at them "what happened to y/n?" i asked curiously

"oh right i guess no one told you huh, well y/n, well everyone had been saying she got hit by a car trying to save a kid from being ran over, so she risked herself instead, the kids okay tho" akaashi told me. i was taken back by what he said.

"oh, when did this happen?" i asked

"like right after you broke everything off with her, she must of been i obsessed with you or something to just to try and kill her self what a freak" atsumu laughed, the others laughed as well, but akaashi and kita. they stayed silent, i'm guessing they know something i don't.

"do-" before akaashi could speak kita told him to be quiet, he listened and we kept talking.

"so you're saying she tried to kill herself because of what happened that night?" i said looking up to the sky