𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸ Chapter 24 ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い °━━━━┛

╰┈➤ i looked up to see that one girl from the other party, sunas fake so called girlfriend. i sighed and stood up, i looked at her and glared.

"hi y/n, it's been a while" she smiled "you looked like you wanted something to drink, so i gave you some you dirty whore"

"i may be a whore but at least i'm not some desperate wannabe bitch" i said. she pushed me back into a chair and i landed into some guys lap. i got back up and pushed her back. "i see you're not with your little groupies"

"and so what if i'm not, i don't need them to fight for me, when i can just beat your weak little ass, it's gonna be pay back for what you did to me and suna"

"so you wanna fight?" i laughed "if that's what you want, then i'll give it to you, but don't be upset when that ugly ass face gets even more ugly" i punched her straight in her nose.

people started to surround us and watched, people recorded and hyped us up. i got into a boxing position and held my arms and fist up.

she did the same and attempted to punch me. i saw an opening and let her hit me. i punched her under her chin then grabbed her hair before slamming it into my knee. i pushed her back onto the ground and started punching the living shit out of her.

she held her face she grabbed the back of my head and head butt me, she rolled on top of me and kept punching me as well, her leg was on my stomach with her other leg on the side of me, more up on my body.

i lifted my leg and hit her in her coochie. i lifted my legs up high and i took my hands pushing her head back, i grabbed her with my legs and slammed her head onto the floor before letting go and standing up.

before i could hit her even more i was pulled back, someone's arms under my armpits and holding me up high.

"get the fuck off of me" i said kicking my legs with anger in my voice.

"calm down y/n" suna whispered in my ear, i took a deep breath and sighed. i relaxed myself where i was and watched the other girl struggle. i mentally laughed at her and smirked as she just looked at me pissed off.

"know your place bitch" i smirked at her

• • •

i ended up getting really drunk and taken home by suna, he carried me on his front side of his body and opened the door to the back of his car.

"there you go" he said sitting me up. i laughed at him a little and pulled him by his collar. i kissed his lips and then on his neck.

he pulled away and kissed my forehead. "come on
y/n, pull yourself together" he said and closed the door.

he got in the drivers seat and drove off, i kept laughing in the backseat. he looked in the mirror and looked at me, he took a turn and i slammed against the car door, i laughed so hard at myself and then flipped onto the car seat and laughed more.

•𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩•

she was drunk as fuck, asami told me she doesn't drink neither does she party at all, when i saw her like this, i was shocked. one crazy ass bitch.

she was in the back seat laughing her ass off for some reason. she was pretty hot tho.

i watched her chug that whole ass barrel of beer against atsumu, i didn't even know she could drink like that.

"y/n calm down" i said

"you look like a cute fox y'know" she laughed at me. man she looked so cute. "you're so cute" she said "when we get home can we fuck?" she asked putting her hands on my chest from the back of my seat. i gave her a petty smile and shook my head no before scoffing

"no we're going to take a shower then eat and then go to sleep" i told her

"so booooringgggg" she rolled her eyes at me and then looked out the window. i rolled my eyes back at her and kept driving.

•••

when we got to y/ns place i carried her on my back, she wouldn't stop kissing my neck.

"y/n" i groaned in slight annoyance and put her down. i stood her up and walked her into her apartment. i looked away for a second and she was squatting down, one arm around her knees and her finger poking my ass, she scrunched her nose and looked irritated. i sighed and turned myself around

"i thought foxes have tails yet you don't MR. why? do you have something wrong with your butt?" she stood up and bent down a little with her hands on her hips. i laughed a little

"cause i'm not a fox" i said and pushed her inside her apartment. she fell on the ground, she kicked her shoes off and crawled to the couch . she laid down and sighed. she got back up and started to take off her clothes as she walked to the bathroom. i just followed along with her.

i went to the bathroom with her and took off my clothes, i put it in her laundry basket and turned on the shower. she was in the mirror doing random poses. i turned off the water and got in, the hot water felt nice.

"come on y/n" i grabbed her hand and pulled her into the shower. i put her under the hot burning shower.

"ow" she hissed and got out of the shower. "ow" she said "that hurts" she grabbed a towel and put it on her back.

"are you okay?" i asked concerned.

"i got take hot hot showers, they'll give me burns on my skin, it has to be cold or room temperature warm" she said. i turned down the water so it's warmish but kind of cold for her and pulled her back into the shower, i hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

"i'm sorry princess" i said kissing her forehead.

"it's okay don't worry about it" she said. i nodded and we continued our shower. after i got her changed and we laid in her bed. we laid there cuddling not saying anything. it felt...comfortable.

⇢♥︎⇠

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭