𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸ Chapter 16 ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

╰┈➤i was on my way to the campus, till i saw kenma. he was at a cafe, sitting alone, on his phone and drinking, possibly coffee. i walked up to him with a smiled on my face and jump scared him. he didn't flinch but just stared at me.

"hello" he laughed and smiled putting his phone away. i offered the seat across from me.

"hey" i smiled "what are you doing?" i asked

"nothing really, just enjoying my morning, and you?" he asked me. he was quite but peaceful.

"walking to the campus, don't you have classes?"

"yea but what's the rush? i still have time before class" he smiled and laughed

"well do you wanna walk together?" i asked. he nodded. we got up and started walking towards the school. the school was near the beach so every morning i'd walk right along the beach side. it was relaxing that way.

we walked together on the sidewalks on the buildings. it was kind of hot today. we walked and talked on our way to school. we didn't talk about much but just games, k-pop, school, and that's really it. when we got to school we went different ways and went to class.

i felt someone's hands on my waist. i tensed up and turned around quickly. i saw suna who was smiling. i smiled a little and just nodded.

"hi" i said

"hey" he smiled a little "where are you off to?"

"class, and you should to" i looked at my watch.

"we have the same class, why don't i walk with you" he smiled a little

"sure you why are you so smiley" i gave him a little bit of a disgusted expression

"is there something wrong with me being smiley with you?" he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. it felt kind of weird from how he's acting. "so i saw you with the same boy a few nights ago, who is he" his mood, and tone changed.

"a friend" i said bluntly.

"are you guys fuck buddies too?" he asked