𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ [ '*•

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸     Chapter 20    ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

╰┈➤ i woke up in the hospital with a cast on my arm. my shoulder felt better but my arm hurt like hell. it was the afternoon, i had no clue how long i've been here.

"i see you're awake" some lady got up and bowed, she was maybe in her mid 20's? i remember her form the car thing.

"oh hello" i bowed "how long has it been?" i asked

"it's been since yesterday, i just wanted to say thank you so much for saving my child, i should've been a better mother and not have lost him at the festival" she bowed to me.

"no no it's okay" i said "no need to bow" i laughed a little. we talked a little while and soon after she left. i sighed a little and went to the bathroom, there was a bandage on my forehead, "i must of scrapped my head while i landed"

"y/n?" i heard. it was lala. she so close to crying, she put the bag of food down and ran and hugged me. "are you okay? you're not hurt? how did this happen" she cried and looked at my arm.

"some kid was running the street and this car that was going past the speed limit and i just ran and grabbed him, i landed on the ground pretty hard and probably know how this arm is sensitive with landings" i laughed. she cried a little more and slapped my face.

"you idiot, you almost got killed" she yelled. "nana almost had a panicked attack because of you"

"i'm sorry, i only did it or else he would've died, it's better than having a little kid killed right?"i sighed "plus if he would've died without me doing anything i would've felt guilty, i wouldn't have lived with myself then" i sighed

"of course you would, you did this when we were little too, you broke your arm for a baby kitten" she sniffled and sat next to me. i laughed a little and nodded. "i talked to the doctors and they said you're going to be released today, they said your arm will heal in 3 weeks since it wasn't that much damage"

"okay" i nodded. "can you do me a favor tho?"

"sure"

"can you come with me to meet this little kid? he reminds me of myself when i was little" i laughed a little and smiled.