12. 𝙬𝙤𝙡𝙛𝙞𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙩

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

This had to be one of the worst summers I had ever spent. I would rather inhale vervain and drink it for a week straight non stop than spending another second with my brother and Klaus trying to find wolves.

At first it was fun, we were having fun then Stefan became annoying he finally gave in to the fun but not completely I could tell but he was still annoying.

Let me not get started at the amount of time I had spent getting leads for wolves. I was glad they were becoming extinct but it was bad for Klaus who wanted to make hybrids that probably wouldn't work since Elena was alive but I didn't want to tell him I had finally gotten away from there and I did not want to go back.

"Still mad," Stefan turns to me in the back seat, poking my knee. I just glare at him waiting for him to groan in pain once I start giving him an aneurysm.

"Stop it both of you!" Klaus says annoyed, making me stop.

I was obviously annoyed at him and Stefan's constant bickering but nothing compared to Stefan's and I arguments.

"We're here," Klaus says, stopping the car.

"You guys can go ahead, I'm not doing this anymore" I tell them while putting my legs up on the seat. Both of them sigh and get out of the car.

Honestly werewolves weren't my favorite. Well Klaus never really counted as one. Spending the whole summer looking for them was boring.

These past few months have been different. I had always been with Klaus but I eventually learned to live on my own and I liked it then I would occasionally visit or spend time with him but not like before.

Now it felt like before with the amount of time we had spent together but now with Stefan included which wasn't delightful either.

Spending time with Klaus again like this made me think a lot of the past. Mainly of why I hated this life so much.

I was on my own for a while forgetting about the supernatural world but now I was reminded about every bad thing that had happened to me throughout the years.

Flashback New Orleans-

It'd been a couple months since Valeria had taken residence with the Mikaelsons.

At first she had started a few arguments with the siblings such as her staying with them and not being safe.

Elijah thought the girl might be a threat and his siblings had simply fallen into her charm. But after having her around for a few months he'd noticed the girl was harmless and had no idea of her power.