~Please Read First~

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form, please go to www. wattpad.com . Thank you.

-Also I got two things to say-

1.☝🏼  Enjoy reading, comment, add to your libraries or whatever- we just chillin'

As long as you cool, I'm cool!🙂 I'm super chill and all BUT😮..... I had a few things that occurred here on Wattpad, on my turf. I said it once before and I do not like to repeat myself. So I'll say it nicely again😒, I don't condone ANY type of negativity- especially with race. Please be careful with what you say, if you don't like the fact that a character (side characters or main characters-doesn't matter) has a SPECIFIC skin complexion instead of a different one...............

🚪<- door is right there. Leave. 👈😠 You stumbled in the wrong neighborhood huney. We don't do that here. Like it's 2021 a whole new decade👏👏. Any negativity will be deleted and terminated. Thank you.

......

Ight ya'll they out less GOOOOOO-

-Unless

2.✌🏼 If you're younger than like 15....... this whole book isn't mature just some parts-which is why it doesn't have the 'Mature' label. I'll let you know if there are any mature/triggering parts. You won't see the light don't worry lol.

Okay now less gooooo