I Hate You

The sound of metal colliding repetitively against a surface sounded throughout the old abandoned facility.

Clang... Clang... Clang...

The pink haired male grunted ferociously as he brought down the force of the metal-ended object once more.

Clang, splatter.

The horrific red liquid jumped and fell in response to the slicing impact of the weapon, the growing pool of it all welcoming the spilled liquid once more.

"You're a tough one...~" The pink haired male huffed, his eyes half-lidded with concentration and satisfactory.

He raised the sullied axe overhead once again, pausing for a slight time to examine his "work". His cheeks flushed a red that rivaled even the bloody patches upon his face as he analyzed the dismembered body with quivering eyes.

He swung down again into the same spot he'd struck before, the already massacred body part successfully letting go of the dead man and blending with the other many scattered body parts of the many other victims alike.

Nathan sighed at the sight of all the limbs and decapitated heads of the law men he'd slaughtered beforehand, some piled into a certain area of the space to allow the male more room.

"I'm sorry... But, I had to be thorough for my only love; I can't afford any of you interrupting my time with him again~" Nathan explained to none other than the mangled corpses.

He let the axe drop to the ground, proceeding to step over the scattered body parts of different men. "—I have to leave now, so please, stay dead." Nathan spoke once more, his tone carrying a tinge of sincerity.

The pink haired male followed the old concrete stairs    that descended the interior of the building which led towards the exit, leaving the bodies, as well as the twisted, bullet filled, eyeless, tongueless and limbless corpse of the man dressed in black to rot under the bodies of his men.

____________________________________

Dear Mom, Dad.

I bet you're confused as to why I'd go through such an old school method to talk to you, considering I have my own cell phone. Well, if I'm being honest I just would rather you both to see this as late into the future as possible.

I think you know where this is all going, so I'll just cut to the chase: I'm leaving. I don't know where, and that's okay by me. I just have to go somewhere I can change, even if it means going through the worst of it, or even death.

You probably think this is crazy. Yeah, it is, yet it doesn't bother me. I'll just leave it at that; I'd hate to worry you moreover, Mom.

Dad, if it's you that's reading this, don't stress yourself for mom to look for me. I've grown, no longer a child; I'm out of your care now.