Sarah (CORRECTIONS MADE)

Blood spilled out of my mouth, crimson liquid staining my skin as it dribbled down my chin.

"Bastard," I spat under my breath before being kneed in the stomach once more, causing me to topple over. My attacker kneeled down in front of me, grabbing a lock of my hair to force me to look up at him.

"You're pathetic." He let go of my head, letting my head droop over once again, standing up and waving for his posse to follow him.

"Next time 'ya think about messin' with us, I won't go easy on you the next time."

He walked off, leaving me clutching my stomach on the ground, tears beating at my eyelids. I knew whatever injuries he made would leave very noticeable bruises and scars. Pushing myself up carefully, I grabbed my scattered textbooks and stumbled back onto my feet. The sidewalk that used to be gray was now stained with patches of my blood.
I began to walk, pain shot throughout my body with every step I took. The gang that just beat me up was rather well-known in my small town.
Apparently, all you have to do to warrant a beating is to simply bump into one of them by accident.
If they had gone any longer I would've had to be rushed to the hospital... in fact, I probably should go see someone for my injuries.

But, I just never had the time. I was always busy doing something.
I was actually heading to a friend's house before those thugs stopped me on the street.
Unfortunately, these things are just way too common.
Almost everyday it seemed like there was some sort of gang violence occurring, and most of the people in these gangs were high school or middle schoolers.
I know, trust me; sixth graders being in a gang sounds pretty silly, but it happens.
Parents half expect their children to have either been beaten or have done the beating.
Luckily, deaths from these attacks are rare.

....

Well, kind of.

Recently, there've been a bunch of missing person reports. It's suspected to be because of the gangs, but me and Leon prefer to differ.
In fact, the both us are widely known as the "Sherlock and Watson" of our High School because of the mini investigations we do. Ever since people began going missing all the way back in fifth grade we've been trying to figure the link between them all. Now, here we are about to graduate High School and head off to college, still dedicating our free-time to something so complex even the FBI brushed it off.
Nonetheless, me and Leon refuse to simply give up this case, especially with all the time we've put into it.

Before I knew it, I was at Leon's door.
I took out the spare key he loaned me and unlocked the door, taking a deep breath.
My entire body ached even worse than before.
I could already feel the headache Leon was going to give me the moment he sees I'm covered in cuts and bruises.
I slowly opened the door, lazily dropping my bag as I stepped in.

"Leon! I'm here!" I could hear him almost instantly running down the stairs.
I'm certain he tripped over himself a couple of times...
"(Y/N)! Finally, I think I have a-" his excitement died immediately as soon as he saw me. "What happened to you?!"

I only offered an awkward smile in response.
"I bumped into a gang on the street, but I'm fine, really." He stomped at my response, his cheeks turning a strawberry red.
"You're not okay! We need to take you to the hospital!"

I shook my head. "C'mon. I've been beaten worse.... but I guess a couple of bandaids couldn't hurt."
I rubbed the back of my neck, wincing as I accidentally pressed down on a bruise.
Leon sighed, digging out a first-aid-kit box from a nearby closet.

"Anyways... As I was saying, I think I may've found a lead on the Sarah case." Leon continued.

"You mean the girl that went missing completely out of the blue in eighth grade?"

"Yeah." Leon responded as he began to clean my wound. I hissed in reaction to the rubbing alcohol he applied to an open cut.
"I found a note in her old locker."

"A note? How the hell- It was cleaned out when they dropped the case!"

"Well, it was stuck in between the little metal pieces. Y'know...? The part where the screwy nails go?"
I chuckled at his explanation, earning a cute glare from him.

"Okay... So what'd it say?" I asked as Leon finished bandaging me up. He grabbed his bag and pulled out a slightly wrinkled but folded up piece of paper, carefully handling it.

"1/17/????

Dear Sarah, I have never loved anyone as much as you, you are the apple of my eye.
Would you meet me in the janitors closet after music class?"

".... So? This was most likely some horny middle school hookup." I rolled my eyes, putting the note aside.

Leon gawked at my response.
"Don't you get it (Y/N)? January seventeenth was the EXACT day Sarah went missing! If we could find out whoever wrote this note we could possibly find out who's behind this all!"

I gave him a bored look, raising an eyebrow.
"And how're we going to do that?"

Leon shrugged. I mentally facepalmed before standing up, "Well, I guess we might as well try."

"That's the spirit!" Leon exclaimed, wrapping me in a bear hug.

"Leon! Bruises...!" I winced.

________________________________
Hey guys what's going on? So yeah, I'm continuing a yandere story. Like I said in the intro I plan to write a Izuku x M reader fanfic. I'm not sure when, but most likely when I get this story nice and situated for you guys.
And yes, I will be adding bonus chapters to my Nagisa story so it isn't COMPLETELY over yet.
Honestly, I wanted to do an Astolfo fanfic because.... it's literally Astolfo.

I'm sorry I just really have a thing for traps, if you haven't noticed lmao.
But yeah, I hope you enjoyed this part and as always until the next chapter, y'all!