Prom (EDITED/CORRECTIONS MADE)

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates. I've been sick lately, and I didn't wanna try and upload while feeling like a sack of bad potatoes.

_____________________________

"You ready for this tonight? It's gonna be amazing!" Leon was extra cheery about the whole prom thing, while I was kind of neural about it. I mean, I don't really have any idea how to dance.
"Yeah, I guess it'll be alright?"
Leon frowned and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Come on, lighten up a little bit. You've been acting pretty different ever since this morning. Did something happen while I was gone for those couple of days?"

I shook my head. Even though lying to Leon made me feel uneasy, I thought it'd be better to spare him of the situation with Nathan, and my dead friends.
"N-No, nothing happened, I just don't know what I'll be doing there. I don't even know how to dance."

"Really?! You're kidding!"
Leon seemed completely stupefied by my response, me only staying quiet.
Leon thought for a moment, before snapping his fingers as if he just thought up a brilliant idea. "That's okay, I can teach you!"

I internally cringed at his proposal, visible confusion written all over my face.
"Come again? Please?"

Leon seemed to have found my reaction amusing, hence he proceeded to snicker and giggle the rest of the way back to our houses.

~~Timeskip~~

"Oh my god! You're FINALLY going to prom?!"
My mother screeched at the top of her lungs.

"Y-Yes, Mom, I- Ow!"
My Mother pinched my cheeks, a bright smile overlaying her features.
"That means I can finally pick out an outfit for you, just like when you were younger~!"

"Don't you think Dad should do that? I mean, since we're both guys and-"
"Now now, you know I laid out the best outfits for you all throughout your elementary and middle school years. It's not like I'm going to make you wear a tutu!"
She shook her head as if she were offended by my suggestion.
"Anyways, me and your father have been preparing for this day ever since you became a freshmen."
I rose an eyebrow as she treaded over to a nearby closet, opening it and searching for something.
"Preparing? What do you mean?"
My mother chuckled as she proceeded to rummage through the closet.
"You'll see~ ...if I can find it."

After a few moments, she finally pulled out what seemed to be a classic, black tuxedo, and a pair of slacks that matched perfectly with the expensive looking tux. I gawked at the sight, my (E/C) hues darting from the suit and back to my mother.
"Here it is! This used to be your father's... We've been saving it for you, and whenever you decide to have a children—If he's a boy—you can pass it down to them as well!"

 We've been saving it for you, and whenever you decide to have a children—If he's a boy—you can pass it down to them as well!"