Bewildered (EDITED/CORRECTIONS MADE)

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to find him sooner, to prevent all of this..."
Nathan continued his attempts in comforting me, trying his best to soothe me with his words. "I-I know I'm not any better than that man... I've done horrible things to people like him, trying to make your life miserable. I've done it all for you."

"So, the gang that cornered me on the street that day... You killed them?"

I felt Nathan's love hold slightly tighten around me. "I h-had to, I couldn't let something like that happen ever again."

"...And the photographs of the dead bodies in that room," Placing an open hand on Nathan's chest, I slowly shoved him off of me in order to gain some distance and look him the eyes.
"Did you kill all of them too? Did they also have some type of negative impact upon my life that you just couldn't bare to handle anymore?"

Nathan couldn't seem to find the words to explain, but his body language was enough to understand completely. My facial expression morphed into that of disgust. I couldn't believe what I was picking up from this guy.

"So all the bullies and jerks that were said to have just transferred or dropped out... You're telling me that you've killed every single fucking one that even had the decency to do me dirty, whether it was physically and or emotionally?" I spat, with a hint of disbelief in my words.

"I... Yes, I did. Every single photo was taken by me, and done by me... I-I won't lie, doing this makes me completely and utterly sick to my stomach..."
Nathan clutched his stomach as if he were about to hurl. His facial expression held a visible emotion of revulsion, as if he were reliving those moments in his mind.
"The sound of their screams, their bones cracking, and their skin tearing. Sometimes it makes me question my sanity, but I know why I do it and who I do it for."
Nathan glanced into my eyes, forcing a smile onto his lips, his blue hues holding a tinge of lust in them.
"I've loved and craved for you ever since the day we first met, (Y/N). Not a day goes by without me wondering if you even remember that day."

I felt a wild chill run up my spine.

What the hell is he talking about? What am I not remembering?

Nathan seemed to have noticed the amount of unanswered questions that were zooming and scrambling around in my head, only shaking his head in minor disappointment at the matter.
"Your favorite color, (F/C), I could never forget. After all, I know everything about you~"

Suddenly, it all came back to me.
That one day during grade school, and the moment I laid eyes upon that innocent looking boy. The boy who never even told me his name, until only just a week ago.

I wasn't mistaken. Nathan has the exact same hair color/style, eye color, and almost the exact same feminine like tone and physique. All this time he's been here, and not to mention too close for comfort.

It was too much to take in all at once, I could already feel the mind piercing migraine approaching.
"... I have to go. I promised Leon that I'd stay away from you until he gets back, and being the friend I am I can't break that promise any longer." I began to walk away, before stopping in my tracks. "And don't think I forgot what you've done to him. Right now he's being tended to in the Hospital due to a concussion YOU caused to him. Until I get a reasonable answer upon why you did it, I don't think we'll EVER see eye to eye."

My words seemed to have struck a soft spot in Nathan's heart. Although I may have realized what I said may've been harsh, it was the truth.