Umarekawari

"Your solitude with (Y/N) won't last for very long," The stale prisoner commented with little to no hesitation. "I think you know this—But you're too stupidly stubborn to get the message."

Nathan sat idle in front of the thick metal layered door embedded into the dimmed space. His eyes were dull and tired, sweat beads littering his facial features. The female prisoner exhaled a breath of amusement at this, eventually turning into an all out laugh, her mocking voice bouncing off the walls in the almost empty room. "You act surprised! Why do you think it's been quiet for so long? Things are going to spiral out of control. Even if you do manage to slip out of this next attack, it'll only keep going, and going, and going, and—"

"Stop it; I'll kill you." Nathan warned, immediately cutting of her annoying chant. Though, she only beamed smugly at the male. "You were supposed to three years ago; Now there's more strain to your plan. Where do you turn now~?"

The pink haired teen lifted his gaze toward the bonded female, not much as even a single speck of worry evident on his face. "Then I'll let it happen," He said with a smile, brushing his dampened hair away from his face, halting the female's laughing fit.

"You're going to what?" She questioned, squinting her eyes in the darkness. The male stood up from his placing upon the ground, dusting off his pants and a smile barely shown etched on his lips. "I believe in reincarnation with all of my heart; it's what my father forced upon me as a child," Nathan continued, treading over to the now increasingly worried teen. "(Y/N) is a pure soul, and my being yearns for such a beauty. We're attracted to one another, and destiny demands it, you see?" The pink haired male snaked around the bounded up female before placing an unsettling grip on her shoulders, making her rustle uncomfortably in her chains. "We'll only continue to run into each other, until time ceases to exist," Nathan informed, slowly bringing his lips to the teen's ear, "Meanwhile, you'll still be here: rotting at the bottom of this mansion until your last breath."

In an instant, this struck anger in the female. She began to desperately pull and jerk beneath her chains and binds around her wrists and ankles, her eyes widening in a furious rage. "WE HAD A DEAL! I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING I KNEW ABOUT HIM!" She screamed at the pink haired boy who was personally amused of the sudden shift in emotions.

"And that's exactly why you don't deserve him," Nathan giggled, backing away from the raging mess in the middle of the room. "Because of you, me and (Y/N) are practically the same person now. All I needed was to get close to him, and you were the perfect link," Nathan explained with ease. The color seemed to had left the girl's face by now, realization kicking in like a seeping poison to the wound. The amusement quickly left Nathan's face, a more sincere act being portrayed now. "To think you'd sell out my dear (Y/N) to a psychopath just for a couple more breaths of air," Nathan sighed, walking over to the hefty metal door once again. "What if my intentions really were to kill him? ...No matter. You've gone a good couple days without any food or water from me,"

The petite male pulled on the door with a small grunt until it came to an open. "—I think you'll croak within two days." He informed with little to no sentiment in his voice, slipping through the heavy door and letting it slam behind him. "Enjoy yourself, Sarah Hart." Nathan called from the other side of the door, wide zealot eyes peering through the peeping hole before quickly sliding shut for the last time.

" Nathan called from the other side of the door, wide zealot eyes peering through the peeping hole before quickly sliding shut for the last time

"It's so peaceful out today..." I murmured to myself. I let out a sigh of content as another cooling breeze swept over my body, my (H/C) locks flowing peacefully with the wind. Due to the size of the enormous home, it's hard to come across the fact that there was a large space for beautiful scenery at first glance. Either way, it'd been a moment since I've had time to enjoy Mother Nature.

This year's just consisted of too much. I'm just surprised I haven't lost my mind in the midst of all the twists and turns life's had in store for me.

Though, right about now—I think I can finally relax for a little.

"Hey," a sudden voice sang from behind me, following with a pair of gentle hands over my eyes. "Guess who~?"

"O-Oh, Nathan?" I instantly knew, although I was somewhat surprised he was here so soon. "How did shopping go? Did anyone give you a hard time?" I questioned while pulling his hands away from my eyes, blinking them a couple times. "Uhm. Yeah, about that. I decided on my way there that I'd just go tomorrow," he responded in an unsure tone. I rose an eyebrow at the male as he sat down next to me upon the grass. "—Really? I thought you said you needed like, important ingredients or something..."

"I-It's okay, It isn't too urgent." He cut in almost instantly, "Anyways, what are you doing out here all by yourself? Isn't this usually the time of day when you ask me a series of questions?" Nathan reminded, averting his eyes into the distance of the stretching greenery.
I stared at the male in minor confusion for a moment. "...Well," I began with an exhale, lifting my gaze to the open sky. "I figured that I didn't really need to have a session with you if I'm only going to ask one question." I countered with a calm tone of voice.

"Only one?" I could feel Nathan's big questioning glance peering at me. My eyes came to a brief shut as another breeze glazed over the two of us. "Tell me," I turned to the smaller male, refusing to display any emotion on my face. "Did you murder a girl named Sarah Hart?"

Nathan's gaze was wide with what seemed to be alert, but somehow in this singular moment it didn't appear as maniacal like most times. "Hm," the pink haired male hummed to himself, cocking his neck to the side. "Even if I told you, would you believe my answer?" Nathan questioned, his eyes stilled on my own.

"I can tell when you lie." I informed with sincerity. Nathan smiled at this, using a hand to brush his pink locks away from his face. "Then no, I didn't kill her," He answered, plucking a singular stick of grass from the Earth. "She paved her own death. In other words, she killed herself." He explained with serene in his voice.

I watched the singular strand of grass leave Nathan's grasp between his fingers and dance away with the wind, my eyes darting elsewhere and my lips pursing in action to Nathan's words. With nothing else to say or rather ask I stood from the natural turf and began to dust off my pants. "...That's all I wanted to ask; Thanks." I muttered to the male, shoving my hands into my pockets.

Nathan glanced up at me from the ground, curiosity obvious in his face. "So, what now?"
I shook my head, eyes squinting some. "I guess we hope things only don't get worse from here," I spoke with a forced chuckle. Nathan didn't respond to this. Instead, he just stared at me.

Maybe I am going crazy. I guess I should've known my only real past I have left is Leon, and that's barely holding on by chance.

If I was being honest here, I think it's pretty funny how unbelievably nuts things were.

That was until I felt a forceful projectile drive flawlessly into the left side of my stomach and leave from the opposite way out, the sudden force and placing making my body jolt.

Huh?

I glanced at Nathan, who's eyes were now widened with a horror I'd never seen from him.  "(Y-Y/N), You're... You're bleeding." Was what I heard from the pink haired male, the last part echoing in my head. Slowly, I glanced down at the confusing sensation.

The white-T I'd worn was no longer a solid color, the bright hue of red increasingly growing into the cloth.

And then the pain hit, a searing agony deep in my organs that only proceeded to tear at my nerves to no end. The once warm air that cradled my body was replaced by a cold a temperature that littered my skin in goosebumps.

I was starting to lose balance. "Nathan, what's happening to me?" I called to the male in a weak voice, instinctively gripping the fatal wound in my hand. My knees began to buckle, the sudden loud crack of another shot going off in the distance filling my body terror.

"(Y/N)!!!" Nathan screamed, scrambling to his feet, "GET DOWN, NOW!"