Outside (EDITED/CORRECTIONS MADE)

Leon's POV

The last few days had been rather rough.
(Y/N) went missing and no one seems to know where he went off to; Not to mention, his parents have been throughly heartbroken ever when he didn't come home after Prom night...

Though, they wasted no time to file a police report on the matter, things have only seemed to go rather slow as in any leads towards his whereabouts.

And honestly... I just haven't felt like myself ever since his disappearance. Maybe it was because of me? ... Maybe sharing my feelings with him wasn't the best idea after all.

Of course, since the local police department act as if their job is a lethal poison, I decided to spread word around town and at school.

It didn't take long for word to quickly get around. Soon, after a day or so (Y/N)'s face and name was on the news everywhere in our state. I did my part and printed paper copies of "Have you seen me?" signs all over noticeable areas of town.

It wasn't long before the police came house to interrogate me, since it was known I was basically the closest to (Y/N).

~~~

"...Explain to me the last subject the both of you talked about." The rather tall man dressed in black held a notepad he was currently taking notes of my every word on stood in my bedroom, whilst I was seated on my bed.
My eyes were sunken in due to sleep deprivement over the last few days, hence taking me a moment for my brain to throughly process the man's words.

"I- ...The last thing we talked about after Prom was getting to know each other better on a more sentimental level-"

"You wanted to get closer to him; Relationship wise, I presume?" The man's tone of voice never changed, his eyes glued to the notepad in his hand.

I nodded slowly. He began to write in the notepad, the sound of pen on paper all that was audible in the quiet room.

"Did (Y/N) return these feelings? ...And if he didn't, did you plan to force ANY acts of hostility?" His eyes were now directed towards me, a tinge of coldness evident in the pinnacle of his dark gray hues.

"Hostility?— The night I asked him his answer was unclear! He wasn't sure how to respond, so we both agreed that we'd get back to each other about it the next day... And even if he did refuse, I'd NEVER hurt (Y/N). We've been together for way too long for me to even think of something so terrible."

The man held the same still stare as if trying to find any sign of untruths, until finally closing the notepad and clicking his pen. He slipped both of the accessories in a singular pocket in his slacks, exhaling a long drawn out sigh.
"Before we move on to the next person from here, was there signs of anyone else who had their eyes on (Y/N)? Whether it be in feelings of hate or affection? ...Like a stalker of such?"

My body stiffened up at the word stalker, my once tired eyes widening fully. This earned a slight reaction from the tall man.
"Mmm, I figured. Tell me about this person; Start off with their name, gender, and description."

I couldn't believe how dumb I was. It was so obvious. If anyone took (Y/N), It HAD to be Nathan. Eventually snapping out of my never ending chain of thoughts I cleared my throat in order to allow myself to speak.

"He's a male, but if you ask me he could be easily mistaken for a female if he ever decided to use it for his advantage, and his name is Nathan... Nathan Breanhart, I believe. He isn't very tall, I'd say maybe 5'5. He's... he's put me in the hospital once, and both me and (Y/N) have had suspicions he's been involved in a major case YOU'VE thrown out. So what're you gonna do with this information anyways?"
I was starting to lose my cool at this point. I had a good idea of what could've happened to (Y/N), and instead of looking for him I'm repeating a description that's gotten me absolutely nowhere in the near past.