Lunacy (Corrections made)

Hesitantly, I'd lift my gaze to the voice, shaky hands confused as if whether to accept the warmth of the person's hands.
At that moment it was like everything else was a pleasant blur around the two of us; Like a plane in the clouds. Drained (E/C) orbs met with glistening azure ones, a reassuring warm grin curling on the other's lips.

"L...Leon? Is that—" Leon quickly responded with a tight embrace, his sudden action cutting my words short, the weight of his figure rocking me backward upon the comfy surface of the sheeted mattress. It wasn't long before the male began to erupt with small sobs, gradually morphing into a somber cry.
"I'm s-so glad... I'm so glad..." He'd repeat against the crook of my neck. His voice held a melancholy tone behind his words.

Averse hands would shift to Leon's back in attempts to comfort the mourning blue haired other, nervous eyes darting around the room. The walls were decorated with multiple Nurse and or Doctor accessories and tools, as well as a decently sized window embedded in the wall itself. I also couldn't help but notice the glassed vase full of blue cornflowers, as well as pink roses, stems intertwining ever so slightly by nature's command.

...

Of course, I'm in the hospital...

My eyes would wander to Leon's shivering figure in my grasp, awkwardly patting his back, not completely sure how to retaliate at this point. "Uh... There, there?" I'd say softly, my words only causing Leon to squeeze around me tighter, resulting in a rather unpleasant feeling on my end.

"I-I've been so worried; I haven't seen you for days, and that's all you can say to me...?" Leon mumbled his words, a hint of irritation behind them, a sniffle following.
"N-No, I'm just... overwhelmed here; a lot has happened."

The room fell silent, only the sound of distant chirping from birds, roaring engines from cars outside, and the slight mixture of multiple male and female voices outside of the room.

Leon would finally let go of me, taking a seat on the edge of bed once again, his gaze glued to the floor. "... It was him, wasn't it?"
I'd hum questionably in response to his rather random question, whilst sitting up straight and stretching my arms. "It was who—"

Leon would whip his head in my direction, his once harmonic eyes now drained from his waterworks, now full of anger. "It was that damned freak! Right, (Y/N)?!" Leon exclaimed, his hoarse voice cracking a tad mid sentence. "What the fuck did he do to you?! If he hurt you, so help me I'll—"

"Leon, please..." I pleaded in a soft voice, my eyes clenching shut in response to the sudden throbbing pain in my skull. "—Lower your voice..."

Leon's expression would soften, his gaze averting to the floor once again. Reaching for the ground, Leon slowly picked up a small plastic bag, fumbling with the interior of it with one hand. The male would pull a water bottle from the bag, placing the beverage in my lap.
"I'm... Sorry. I just haven't been myself since the day I thought my best friend was slaughtered and left to rot in some abandoned place." Leon would respond with the small facade of a laugh, a frown gradually replacing his features. "Do I worry too much?"

"Of course not, Leon... Don't say stuff like that." I'd lift my gaze toward Leon, cocking my head to the side in order to get better views of the male; He wasn't convinced. With a sigh, my actions abrupt, I'd toss the blanket away from my body. Leon reacted with a jolt, expressed panic building up upon his face. "(Y/N)! What're you—Ah!?" Leon's face shifted a bright red in accordance to my sudden actions, his body stiffening. I held Leon in a hefty but hearty hug, my arms wrapped tightly around him in order to get my point across. "Geez, stop being all gloomy for a second—Really, I'm happy you're the first thing I woke up to today."
"That's—That's nice and all, but..." Leon stumbled over his words frantically, earning a look of worry from myself. "...What's the deal?"

Leon cleared his throat, regaining some of his composure, grasping my shoulders in attempts to pry me away. "Yeah, you're showing a bit of skin there, friend."

"A little what?—..."
Leon snickered to himself, shielding his line of view with one hand and pointing with the other. Sure enough, I was almost completely bare bodied, my briefs the only thing saving my dignity at the moment.
"—Why the hell am I not wearing a hospital gown?!" I yelled out in almost a shriek, scrambling for the blanket that I once tossed. Meanwhile, Leon seemed to enjoy my dismay, seeing that he began to enter an utter giggle fit. Grabbing the blanket, I'd throw it over my skin, once again diving into the comfort of the bed, a look of disapproval etched onto my face.
"It's NOT funny."

 ~Nathan's POV~

~Nathan's POV~

Not okay... This isn't okay.

I went too easy on him... I-I shouldn't have given him so much freedom...

If only I kept the handcuffs on him and kept him entertained—!

...

—Oh, what am I saying?! I love him too much not to spoil him; He deserves the best, and ONLY the best~

But everything I seem to do isn't working.

The pink haired male mumbled quietly to himself as he walk down a public sidewalk in the midst of a crowded shopping center, the endless sounds of chatter and usual town activities in the air. hooded in a black sweater, as well as black cargo pants, he made his way through the various crowds of pedestrians.

But I know I'm t-there somewhere in his heart... We CAN love each other!

—Maybe he ran away because he wanted to go back to town? I knew taking him by force was too much...

I have to find a way to my (Y/N)'s heart, I just have to do something in order to get to the us part... But something—something's in way.

He stopped in his tracks, eyes focused on nothing else but straight ahead, furthermore drowning out the existence of anything and everyone else's presence.

But...

...But if I do that...

Slightly blooded hands would slowly raise shakily, and ever so slowly. Teeth gritting and grinding up against upon themselves. Thighs squeezing against and caressing one another, and a crazed set of eyes enough to pave a one man path through the entirety of the concrete sidewalk.

—If I kill his best friend he'll never love me! He'll despise me! He'll hate me! He'll never acknowledge that I ever existed ever again, and when day come he'd spit on my grave!

I can't I can't can't cAnT can't I can't I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I WON'T I WON'T I WON'T!!!

...But what if I...?