Speak (CORRECTIONS MADE)

"...This Nathan Breanhart person you've told us about—How long have you known the boy?"

Another question. How many more do I have to answer? I just want to go back home.

I shook my head slowly, my eyebrows furrowed over out of slight annoyance, "Ever since I was younger. Elementary school, to be more specific." The tall man dressed in black flipped backwards through his notebook. His tinted shades shielded his face, so it was hard trying to figure out if he was displeased with my answers by only staring at his lips.

Sighing, I slouched upon the sturdy metal crafted surface of the large table that sat in the middle of the small room. The dimmed room hushed of all sound as the man skimmed through his book of notes he had been taking for the entirety of the session. His gaze finally lifted from the small pad in his palm, in which I returned with a nonchalant expression.
"Anything else you want to ask—"
"If everything you're saying is true, you do realize your life is in constant danger? ...With the current information we possess we can't pinpoint the kid anywhere." The man's voice was simple, but there was a hint of irritation in his masculine tone.

I rose an eyebrow, once again sitting up more formally. "Well aren't you talkative now? So what do you want me to do? I've told you everything I went through. I've explained everything that he's done to me INCLUDING Leon; If you can't put any use to what I'm telling you then am I even here? I could be at home right now."

The man stood silent, his lips pursed in a thin line. Without word he closed his notebook, slipping it back into his jet black slacks, a sigh escaping his lungs. Turning to the metal door behind him, he slowly opened it, making a clear path for me to walk through, "I'll be taking you home now. From here on out, you and your family will be under constant watch and surveillance until we find this 'Nathan'."

~Three Days After~

~Three Days After~

"...I can't take this anymore, Leon."

Leon's eyes rose curiously from his phone to me across the lunch table, his mouth
practically stuffed to the point where he couldn't even speak. He quickly choked down his food, clearing his throat afterwards and wiping his mouth with a spare napkin.
"—Can't take what?"

With a sigh, my gaze averted to the untouched tray in front of me. Shrugging, I plunged a plastic spoon into the glob of mashed potatoes, pointlessly stirring and picking at it with the eating utensil. "Oh, I dunno—Maybe being followed and stalked by men in suits and earpieces and only being able to walk or drive a certain distance."

Leon responded with a bored look, completely stopping himself from eating all together.
"It's for you own safety, and besides... You can still come over to my house; They even told you it was alright!"
"Yeah, yeah—But that doesn't make up for the stalking part. They even drive me to school, and if I refuse they just tail me while I walk. Did I also mention these guys practically look the same?"