♛Chptr. 26 || ☆☆Somebody Help, It's Getting Worse☆☆♛

I have a Moodboard for you! It's a gift and I really hope you like it!
I'll be moving this story in AO3 soon and you will see the rest of the Moodboards there ;)))

9,500K+ words for my lovely beans!~ This crazy bean is back to writing again after so long.
xO
And oops, there's someone new here ;))

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Malibu Nights]
0:48 ───o──────── -4:20
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Malibu Nights]0:48 ───o──────── -4:20⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆Somebody Help, It's Getting Worse☆☆

Park Jimin hadn't been in the best of mood for almost a week now-- six days and a half, including the current day he was living in. 

And no it wasn't because of his fight with Jungkook that night, God no, he barely even remembers why they were fighting in the first place or barely had time to think about what transpired between them. Because really, he also barely had time to deal with whatever he was feeling at that certain night. 

All he knows was that he was drowning in school assignments, their still ongoing project which was stressing the fuck out of him since he still hasn't finished the damned script he was assigned with, and as the cherry on top, now their drama club had also been preparing for days now for the annual "Romeo and Juliet" theater play for the school festival which had always been assigned to their club. Always

So yep, there was certainly no time to think about anything else and he wouldn't be surprised at all if he even remembers everything after his hell week and the next week to come after that. All he just wished right now is to have a good sleep which is even a luxury for him right now. Because he swears to God he was only surviving with caffeine from the hundred cups of coffees and teas he was consuming nonstop for days.

But at least, he wasn't alone because he surely drank those coffees and teas with Taehyung and Hoseok, all three of them sentenced to death for handling and leading the upcoming school fest play and their big project to come. Talk about responsibilities.

"You look like shit, Chim," he hears Taehyung say groggily beside him. 

Jimin was currently borrowing Taehyung's shoulder, his head resting on it as he closed his eyes and trying to nap whilst waiting for their adviser who called up for a meeting. They were very much thankful that even though their co-club members saw the zombie state they were in, they didn't question them and instead didn't bother them and let them nap peacefully in their own corner since they've been functioning without any much sleep.