♛Chptr. 15.2 || ☆☆1st Bits☆☆♛

⚠️The following chapters are NOT "Official Full Chapters"⚠️
You're about to get SPAMMED
Please survive, my Purple Raindrops~
(ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ 💜

☆☆1st Bits☆☆

♛➸♛➸ FIRST NIGHT of Jungkook's Departure ♛➸♛➸

=========================

From: "Royal FartFace 👑💩"

7:53 PM - I'm in the plane for 6 hours now

7:53 PM - I'm in the plane for 6 hours now. Quite boring.
Ya' sleeping?

=========================

Jimin brought down his phone on the side of his bed. He rolled his eyes and continued watching the series he decided to binge-watch, munching on his potato chips and cookies as he sat on his comfy bed with the laptop on his lap. 

His phone chimes again with another message but he chose to ignore it.

It chimed for the third time after that.

Comes the fourth time.

Then fifth.

Sixth.

Seve--

"FUCK! WHY DOES HE HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY?!" He growled and brought down his chips only to grab his phone again to view the messages, his eyes glaring hardly on the screen.

=========================

From: "Royal FartFace 👑💩"

7:54 PM - It's soOoO BoOoOOooRiIIiinG~ 

7:55 PM - Entertain me, Park. I know you're still awake since I could see you read my first message.

7:55 PM - Send me something that will excite me

7:55 PM - My inbox is still waiting for the dick pic
(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

7:56 PM - Or do you want me to send you one first to be fair?
(¬‿¬)

7:57 PM - I wouldn't mind. You just have to ask.
(>‿◠)

=========================

Jimin was seething once again, his grip on his phone tightening and if he could just go through the screen to slap the shit out of Jungkook then he wouldn't hesitate to do it!

He just has to settle for a virtual bitch slap for now then.

He reached out for his can of cola on his bedside table to cool his head down even just a little, although his previous good mood already turned sour the moment Jungkook texted him. But it wasn't even that long when his phone chimed again with another message, his phone automatically lighting up since it was still on Jungkook's convo.

=========================

From: "Royal FartFace 👑💩"

7:59 PM - I haven't eaten anything yet

7:59 PM - I haven't eaten anything yet. They're starving me! Look at my ribs, baby~
Airplane food is so terrible. 
(︶з︺)

7:59 PM - Save your handsome husband from the mistreatment, wifey~
Scold them for me~ (  ̄^ ̄)

=========================

Jimin spits out the cola, his phone receiving the most of the attack. He fastly slammed down his phone screen on his bed, his heartbeats not calming down. He groaned and bit his lower lip, looking livid and so done with Jungkook.

"I hope you get constipated, you motherfucker! ArRRgGGHH!!!"

Don't get him wrong though.

The furious blush on his cheeks and neck is definitely out of anger.

It's not becauseJungkook's toned abdominal muscles make his tongue want to lick down every stroke of those muscles. No. Absolutely not.

He's lying.

✿✿✿✿✿