♛Chptr. 20.1 || ☆☆If I Could Bottle This Up, I Would☆☆♛

I just love it when you guys go all impatient on me. It's more fun to write since I know Y'all are curious xD
So here comes the tasty 'SPAM' I posted on my message board.
( ̄▽ ̄)V 

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Fresh Eyes]
2:29 ───────o──── -3:21
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Fresh Eyes]2:29 ───────o──── -3:21⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆If I Could Bottle This Up, I Would☆☆

Jimin never thought that their destination would be at this aquarium that had been the talk of the town these past few weeks since it reopened again after some few months of recontruction.

He first thought that he wouldn't enjoy it since he wasn't particularly familiar with the place. It was even weird that he had never visited said place despite it being popular in the public.

Sure, he had been at an aquarium before with Taehyung and Hoseok but it wasn't this huge of a place to begin with. The one they visited was way back in Jeju. So when Jungkook pulled him inside, he still looks a bit lost. 

There were plenty of people inside, children squealing as their parents hold their hands. Lots of them looked like they were there for a family day. It was a Sunday after all.

Somehow, he felt like both him and Jungkook were intruding. There might be a few couples here and there but they don't exactly belong to that group either so it's setting him off a little bit. 

He was just about to stop Jungkook at pulling him further inside to ask if they could go somewhere else but even before he could do so, Jungkook's steps suddenly halts making him pause on his step too since Jungkook was still grasping on his wrist.

Curious as to what made Jungkook stop on his tracks, he looks at the latter and suddenly he was blinking his eyes. Jungkook's hand on his wrist slowly unclasped as Jungkook starts walking closer to the huge glass aquarium.

He didn't even realize that they were already in the tunnel where the underwater world unveils its magnificent creatures that surrounds them. Different kinds of fishes danced around them, swimming in the water with their fins and tails that were painted with a divergence of bright colors. The corals were nowhere just mere beguiling and the seaweeds were making silly movements on the water, making their oceanic experience even more enchanting.

And Jungkook was just there, existing with his back facing him. He was touching the glass as if he was trying to get through so he could feel the real thing. The look Jungkook's eyes gave him earlier was something he never expected he would see through the latter's eyes.