♛Chptr. 29 || ☆☆It's a Quarter After One, I'm All Alone and I Need You Now☆☆♛

JEON JUNGKOOK! ARE YOU ALLOWED TO BE THIS GREAT?!

NOTE: DO NOT try to look for some "flashbacks" from Jungkook's POV in here from the previous chapters because you won't find it anywhere. They're more like Jungkook's personal memoir. (You'll get it soon!)

Please do yourselves some favor and re-read this story from the start if you could! You won't basically get the next chapters if you don't :)

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Need You Now]
1:07 ───o──────── -4:36
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Need You Now]1:07 ───o──────── -4:36⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆It's a Quarter After One, I'm All Alone and I Need You Now☆☆

"I'm glad Jiminie's doing okay. He really had us worried when he came to our apartment that night unannounced," Hoseok voiced out thoughtfully, chin resting on his hand as he stares at Jimin who was ordering their drinks, talking animatedly to Hoseok's co-worker who has the shift that day.

They were currently at the cafe where Hoseok works and where they usually hang out so it was no surprise that it was the first place they could think of when Jimin asked them to go somewhere since he's bored.

"Something's not right, Hobi," Taehyung murmured almost in a whisper, and Hoseok stares at his boyfriend who was sitting opposite him at their usual table.

Taehyung was staring at Jimin but he has that faraway look on his face as if he's thinking about something deeply, his eyebrows furrowing. His fingers were tapping anxiously on their table, something he does when he's bothered.

Hoseok sighed and reached out to hold Taehyung's hand on the table, earning his boyfriend's attention. Hoseok doesn't even doubt Taehyung's thoughts since if someone knows Jimin best, it would be Taehyung. But he also doesn't want to sort of address his own worries, afraid that he would be right. They both know that Jimin isn't telling them everything.