♛Chptr. 7 || ☆☆Five Words You'll Never Say☆☆♛

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Wish You Were Gay]0:10 ─o────────── -3:41⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

0:10 ─o────────── -3:41
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆Five Words You'll Never Say☆☆

The car finally arrived at the address his father sent him. 

He just got the rest of his things from his apartment after he came back from his nap at Taehyung's apartment. More of his boxes which contained his clothes, room displays, and other of his necessities were already sent to the said place previously as what his father told him so he was only left with his backpack and another box which contained some of his books, underwears, and other personal stuff that he specifically ordered not to be touched. 

He walked out of the car once it was parked and walked to the backseat to grab the only box that's left for him to bring in. Once he checked that nothing was left in the car, he sighed and was about to leave but halted when he heard his name getting called.

"Not going to say goodbye, Minnie?" He turned back with the box still in his hold and was met with a cheeky smirk from none other than his favorite Professor Ryu.

"Do I have to?" He asked with a groan and a roll of his eyes, already too tired for the day to get stalled. He heard him chuckle from the opened window of the car, Professor Ryu's body turned towards him.

"Would you come here for a second, Minnie?" He was using that sweet tone against him once again and who was he to deny him? So even if he doesn't want to, his feet were already walking back to the car as if it has a life of its own.

"What do you need, Mr. Ryu?"

"I told you not to call me Mr. Ryu when we're out of school grounds, Minnie." Jimin grunts but sighed in defeat.

"Fine. . . What do you want, Ryu-hyung?" He asked with a bored tone and he sees the older looking left and right, eyes full of suspicion that made him also look around him. Were they getting followed? 

"What is it? Did someone notice us?" Jimin asked with his tone laced with worry and fear of getting caught together in one car. His mind was already getting filled with possibilities, most of them not even worry for himself but for his Ryu-hyung. He could accept getting expelled if the worst possibly happen but what he wouldn't take was for Professor Ryu to be fired for being seen together with him.

"Come closer, Minnie." Ryu's tone was starting to scare him and his anxiety was starting to get the best of him. So he leaned closer to listen to what Mr. Ryu was about to tell him.