♛Chptr. 4 || ☆☆There's Some Games You Want To Play☆☆♛

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Play Date]0:21 ─o────────── -2:57⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

0:21 ─o────────── -2:57
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆There's Some Games You Want To Play☆☆

"I'm already your husband, aren't I?"

A moment of silence that neither anyone could break. 

It was like one of those moments when the main character of a drama finds out that his husband was cheating with another woman. Or that they were half-siblings all that time that's why their relationship was doomed from the start. Or that when the male lead finds out that the baby wasn't his because he had some infertility problem he doesn't even know about. It was those familiar scenes that click in his head when he registered what he just heard. Talk about some major plot twist he never really liked in a movie.

What. . . What is even this man talking about?! He wanted to shout at the top of his lungs.

The stranger lifted his head and met his burning eyes that he couldn't hide anymore. There's always some limitation on how you can fake your real persona anyways. This person in front of him wasn't even helping. In fact, that man right there was the one who pushed him to his limit. And he surely had enough.

"We're already married and this date is a celebratory dinner date like what your father said." The man announced, chin pointing lightly on the champagne bottle that was still in the middle of their table "The reason for the champagne."

Right. Champagnes are indeed needed for a celebration. But what he wasn't getting was how the hell is this something they needed to celebrate about!

"I think you're mistaking something," He started with a force of a laugh as he tried to compose himself and calm his nerves down. "We're not married yet. This is still just uh," He doesn't even know what exactly it was that they're dealing with. "I mean, not like I don't want to but uhm, I mean. . . we're still not walking in some aisle or something or making vows, right? This is still just. . . just an arrangement." He can't even state the word properly without feeling the need to vomit. 

"Oh, I didn't know that you were into those types of marriage but you see. . . we're not really in the condition for your type of wedding." That chuckle definitely meant to ridicule him, that's for sure. And it was triggering his anger meter to go up once again, that's also for sure.