♛Chptr. 18 || ☆☆Only Your Scent Completes Me, Hurry and Hug Me☆☆♛

Because maybe I cried in this chapter a little.

Just a little 🤧🤧🤧

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [BTS - Hold Me Tight]
0:59 ──o───────── -4:33
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [BTS - Hold Me Tight]0:59 ──o───────── -4:33⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆Only Your Scent Completes Me, Hurry and Hug Me☆☆

They started dancing to the EDM song currently playing in the club, with both Taehyung and Hoseok dancing all around Jimin playfully. Taehyung was in front of Jimin holding his best friend's hips as Hoseok stays behind Jimin, placing his hands on Jimin's waist. They were dancing in their own platonic way, sometimes swaying a little more suggestively just to give a show for those hungry stares directed at their way to tease.

They danced throughout the night, shared a few more drinks that made them hiss at the burn on their throat and talk to each other when they got tired. Jimin turns more talkative and touchy when his drunk so Taehyung and Hoseok started to know that the effect of the strong alcohol they kept on drowning themselves in were taking a toll on Jimin when the latter started giggling by himself.

Maybe Jimin even starts to flirt at this random biker guy with those sleeve tatooes on both arms which they put a halt into because said mister biker looks so shady he could get mistaken for doing some illegal things.

Jimin kept on whining when Taehyung snatched his glass of gin. He even tried to steal it back from Taehyung but Hoseok stopped him. He was sure Hoseok said something along the lines of 'You had enough, Jiminie', 'No more drinks for you tonight,' and 'Where's your phone?' but Jimin wasn't so sure.

All Jimin knows was that everything starts to spin in his eyes so he started giggling. He told Hoseok and Taehyung to stop moving around since he's starting to get dizzy but he only heard them sighing.

In the end, he stills in his chair and lets his left cheek get squished on the marble of the bar counter. He feels so sleepy and tired and the cool surface on his cheek feels so comfortable he started giggling once more.

"Hey, Jiminie! You can't sleep here! I'm not dragging your ass home, I swear to God!" Taehyung scolds, shaking Jimin's figure and trying to pull Jimin away from sleeping on the counter but Jimin only slapped his hands away with a groan.