♛EPILOGUE.01 || ☆☆More Than Words Is All You Have To Do To Make It Real☆☆♛

THIS "EPILOGUE" IS DEDICATED TO EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T LEAVE THIS STORY EVEN AFTER ALMOST A YEAR OF HIATUS.
I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW GRATEFUL I AM TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.
YOU GUYS ARE TRULY ONE OF A KIND.
( ╥ω╥ )(つ﹏<。)

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [More Than Words]
0:54 ──o───────── -5:35
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [More Than Words]0:54 ──o───────── -5:35⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆More Than Words Is All You Have To Do To Make It Real☆☆

Jimin had been waiting for this very moment.

They worked hard for months for this, endless amount of caffeine flowing in their body just to fight the sleep off of their system. The moment he got an okay from both Jungkook and his Ryu-hyung for the script he finished, he couldn't even bask in too much excitement since that meant they needed to start their production. They were already a few days delayed anyways because of his script so they can't manage any more slacks.

And so they worked for the last few months, both he and Taehyung being in charge. Him, being the one to direct the play as Taehyung was in charge of the actors to monitor how they act on their characters.

It was like everything happened in a flash and now it's finally D-Day.

From the auditorium stage with the huge red curtains closed where he stands, he could already hear the murmurs of the very important people, both people he wants to impress and people he doesn't want to disappoint beyond it. He can't attain to mess this up as this would literally decide his future if he could somehow prove himself and secure that internship at G.C.F. he'd been dying to get ever since.

"Hey," He turns to look behind him and sees the face of the person he wanted to prove himself to the most. He felt both relieved and tensed more than ever.

Calloused hands caressed his own, a faint and gentle smile and sultry eyes that tell him how much he believes in him. Maybe it was all he needs after all. That very familiar look and touch of comfort and affirmation.

"Hey," Jimin managed to utter back albeit a bit unconfident. He knows he looks like a nervous mess but he can't even have the energy to hide it.

"Nervous?"

"I'm a train wreck right now, not gonna lie." He hoped it was a joke at this point.

Jungkook chuckled at his response and Jimin was about to retort that it was no laughing matter when the taller embraced him in a hug. It was just an automatic response to hug back and nuzzle Jungkook's chest to seek warmth. He might just want to stay like this until the play finished if Jungkook would allow him.