♛Chptr. 6 || ☆☆For Eternity, Keep Staying Here☆☆♛

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Friends]
0:43 ──o───────── -3:16
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Early update BUT. . .

☆☆For Eternity, Keep Staying Here☆☆

Jeon Jungkook.

That was his name.

Jimin could find out that much. Well, he didn't necessarily find that out himself because said professor introduced himself in front of the class.

Said professor was also still the same as he met him the night before. There wasn't any change in his demeanor whatsoever. And even if their new professor Jeon Jungkok was aware of the ogling stares, flirty smiles, and murmurs directed to him from the whole class, he didn't show it. His stares remained cold and uninviting, his intense gaze that was now styled up with black-rimmed eyeglasses were solely focused on the list of students in his attendance sheet as he stood there behind the teacher's desk looking like a snack. And the 'snack description' did not come from Jimin but from his classmates actually. Even Taehyung had begun blabbering things in his ears.

"Holy cow, Jimin, that's one hell of a fine man right there! I'm ready to pop out a knot, geez!" Taehyung whispered on his side giddily.

And only if Taehyung knew that that was the same asshole whom he had dinner last night and also the same person who was his partner in that stupid marriage arrangement and his husband too in a legal binding then maybe Taehyung will wake up and realize that said person was the one who ruined-- No, correction-- who is ruining his life.

Their new professor, which he doesn't even want to address by his real name for some odd reason because he claimed that Jungkook's a curse like Voldemort, started calling their names one by one for attendance purposes or maybe to remember their faces too since it was his first day after all.

Most of the girls either used their high-pitched tone or sweet-toned nasal voice which he found weren't cute at all. More than anything they just all sound like some annoying muppet show which he doesn't fancy at all. 

And if their said new professor remembers him then he clearly also did not show it.

"Park Jimin?" He was supposed to raise his hand or either utter a simple 'Here, Sir' in reply but his stubborn ass doesn't want to so he didn't. 

He remained to stare with a bored look outside the window from where he was seated at, chin on his right palm as his elbow rested on his desk. He could feel everyone's stares on the back of his head but he didn't pay attention.