♛Chptr. 15.4 || ☆☆3rd Bits☆☆♛

☆☆3rd Bits☆☆

♛➸♛➸ THIRD NIGHT of Jungkook's Departure ♛➸♛➸

Jungkook just got out of the shower. He was a little tired from his previous meetings that morning and afternoon and the cold shower sort of helped him ease his stiff muscles a little.

He blow-dried his damp hair, stretched a little before he reached for his phone lying lazily on the hotel room's bed. A playful smile was already painting his lips, too giddy to start sending Jimin another message knowing that it will annoy the latter.

It was no secret that it's actually the highlight of his day. 

To piss off Jimin, that is.

=========================

To: "My Feisty Wife ❣️"

9:03 PM - What are you up to?I'm about to sleep (~ ̄³ ̄)~

I'm about to sleep 
(~ ̄³ ̄)~

=========================

Satisfied with the kissy face he sent along with his message, he slumped on his bed and lied with his back on the white sheets to wait for a reply. An evil grin remained unhidden on his lips waiting for Jimin's comeback.

When his phone finally chimes with a new message, he didn't hesitate to open it.

Only to receive a text from an unknown number much to his disappointment.

Although the familiar sender looks actually familiar.

=========================

From: "My Feisty Wife ❣️"

9:05 PM - Good evening, Professor Jeon! Jiminie left his phone on my bed to shower so I'm replying for him~ ( ̄▽ ̄)V

( ̄▽ ̄)V

=========================

Jungkook sat up, re-reading the message with his now furrowed eyebrows.

'Jiminie'

'on my bed'

'to shower'

His tongue poked on the inside of his cheek.

Calling My Feisty Wife ❣️. . .

✿✿✿✿✿